If you were Axl Rose for 24 hours

axlrosefan1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does that mean that Axl should be me for 24h or not?

I assume so, a bit like the film Freaky Friday. He would have a bit of a shock if he woke up as me one morning, he doesn't strike me as the breakfast making, potty training, laundry doing type!

'Do you know where you are? You're on the fucking potty baby!...now hurry up, then clean your teeth. We're going to be late for school...no actually fuck those educational, lesbian task masters, we'll turn up after lunch. Snort this coke and you won't need any fucking breakfast. Now tell me, has Mummy got any hot friends....'

Does that mean that Axl should be me for 24h or not?

I assume so, a bit like the film Freaky Friday. He would have a bit of a shock if he woke up as me one morning, he doesn't strike me as the breakfast making, potty training, laundry doing type!

'Do you know where you are? You're on the fucking potty baby!...now hurry up, then clean your teeth. We're going to be late for school...no actually fuck those educational, lesbian task masters, we'll turn up after lunch. Snort this coke and you won't need any fucking breakfast. Now tell me, has Mummy got any hot friends....'

That actually worked very well lol i heard all that in the Axl voice which is pretty figgin funny

Spend 24 hours giving back to the millions of fans who have supported him and helped make Axl a multi-millionare.

I'd release all his unreleased music - put it on Itunes for $1 per song.

I'd release the Illusions behind the scenes video footage.

I'd stop all lawsuits. Just end them.

Call Slash and tell him it was time to get over it and move on. That we were both grown adults and needed to start acting like it. I'd offer to sing one song on his next solo album. And offer to let him come and jam on a couple songs during the next tour (like Izzy and Duff have done).

Then I'd schedule three months in the studio that the entire current band would have to attend, and schedule the album to be released ASAP after that.

1. Dump Beta, Del James and all the other hangers on who do nothing but bleed me of cash.

2. Call Slash

3. Start the process of restoring my reputation by getting my ass in shape so I can look and perform like Axl Rose (not the Vince Neil look-a-like he has become).

4. Start Recording the GNR album the public actually wants to hear.

Some of you guys have some great ideas, but I have a hard time thinking you could get all that done in 24 hours.

I'd copy every song stem and mix I could find from any era of GNR onto portable flash drives or whatever media I could find (two copies of everything). Then I'd take one set to the Fed-Ex store and the other to the UPS store and mail them to myself. I'd send two separate sets just in case one gets damaged or lost.

That would probably take 24 hours, and it would provide the real me with unlimited entertainent for years to come.