If you were Axl Rose for 24 hours

axlrosefan1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen to the shit out of all the unreleased stuff, would

ove to jam with the current band too

dont thnk i would call slash, if axl doesnt want to then i cant make that choice formhim

You are Axl, not making choices for him because hes a vegetable.

Personally I'd call Slash and squash the beef.

Guest Gunns

Call bucket up immediately, and start negotiations. And by negotiations, I mean giving into any and all of Bucket's demands and do whatever it takes to get him back in.

I would look to a mirror. I don't think Axl has done it in the past 4 years, that's the only that could possible explain this:

article-2306273-1930522A000005DC-887_634

Then I would shave that damn moustache and set my hair to grow longer. Then I would call DJ and say "Dude, this is not Motley shitty Crue, fuck off."

Then I would call Brain, Robin and Buckethead and reunite the greatest Guns N' Roses line-up ever. Then I would call Beta and tell her to get a new album released with the remaining Chinese Democracy songs, in a box set that would include that CD, the Chinese Democracy Remixes CD, and a third CD with everything recorded on the Ashba era. The boxset would be called "Checkmate - The Ultimate Chinese Democracy Experience." Also would tell Beta to set up the release of a DVD boxset with a Chinese Democracy making of, the House of Blues DVD and the Download Festival DVD.

And finally, I would call Trent Reznor and Aticuss Ross and hire them to produce the newest Guns N' Roses album - with Buckethead, Brain and Robin, obviously.

Wake up whilst screaming "Noooooo" Darth Vader style. Run around all alone in my Malibu Mansion in my undersized 80s outfits, pretending it's still 1988. Realize it isn't 1988 and throw a TV from the upper balcony while screaming "Next time, fuckers" at some innocent bystanders. Go inside and tell myself its 2deep4them, cover myself up in a blancet and blast some Linkin' Park out of them big-ass speakers.

Then eat some Kelloggs Frosties Supreme while picking an enormous booger out of my nose. Crap out a huge turd on my golden toilet. Cover up the bald spot by combing my hair to the side. Put tape in my hair so that it won't fall to the wrong side again. Ask Fernando to put on his Slash wig and rock out / air guitar to some Slash: Made in Stoke. Feel pathetic and demand Fernando to turn it off Clockwork Orange style. Jump out of the window when I realize he can't find the remote. Lay unconsious in my garden for a couple of hours then call Beta to carry my weary ass inside my house again.

Turn on my computer, read my Madison rant and feel a little better. Leak my own shit to MSL, then tell Twitter that I will sue that motherfucker that leaked shit to "various individuals" in an effort to make my band seem edgy and relevant again. Typ a 10 paragraph reply to a random "lol axel is fat xD" comment on MyGNR, realize it looks miserable and delete the whole thing before posting. Tinker some CD II in my home studio by adding a couple of dolphin noises, realize it sounds like fucking shit and delete the whole CD. Re-enact the Estranged video in my swinning pool by pretending I'm a dolphin. Finally call Beta to prepare my bed and tuck me in. Scream at the ceiling for a couple of hours in typical rockstar angst. Finally cry myself to sleep.

Wake up whilst screaming "Noooooo" Darth Vader style. Run around all alone in my Malibu Mansion in my undersized 80s outfits, pretending it's still 1988. Realize it isn't 1988 and throw a TV from the upper balcony while screaming "Next time, fuckers" at some innocent bystanders. Go inside and tell myself its 2deep4them, cover myself up in a blancet and blast some Linkin' Park out of them big-ass speakers.

Then eat some Kelloggs Frosties Supreme while picking an enormous booger out of my nose. Crap out a huge turd on my golden toilet. Cover up the bald spot by combing my hair to the side. Put tape in my hair so that it won't fall to the wrong side again. Ask Fernando to put on his Slash wig and rock out / air guitar to some Slash: Made in Stoke. Feel pathetic and demand Fernando to turn it off Clockwork Orange style. Jump out of the window when I realize he can't find the remote. Lay unconsious in my garden for a couple of hours then call Beta to carry my weary ass inside my house again.

Turn on my computer, read my Madison rant and feel a little better. Leak my own shit to MSL, then tell Twitter that I will sue that motherfucker that leaked shit to "various individuals" in an effort to make my band seem edgy and relevant again. Typ a 10 paragraph reply to a random "lol axel is fat xD" comment on MyGNR, realize it looks miserable and delete the whole thing before posting. Tinker some CD II in my home studio by adding a couple of dolphin noises, realize it sounds like fucking shit and delete the whole CD. Re-enact the Estranged video in my swinning pool by pretending I'm a dolphin. Finally call Beta to prepare my bed and tuck me in. Scream at the ceiling for a couple of hours in typical rockstar angst. Finally cry myself to sleep.

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

i would spent all day masturbating in front of a mirror

no, seriously i would call all the hot bitches in axl's phone and have an orgy, then i would email "myself" a few unreleased tracks. And just for fun i would delete all his dexter recordings from tivo

1.snort cocaine

2. Ring every hot bitch in phonebook for orgy.

3. Snort cocaine off these bitches.

4. Copy all concerts in house onto a ex hardrives and also copy all tracks available.

4. Ring steph seymoore to say I love you and im sorry.

5. Snort cocaine.

6. Make amends with slash and get management to organise reunion to happen same day (can only wish)

7. Sign contract with record label to ensure I HAVE to release new album every 2 years.

8. Snort cocaine.

9. Spend a shit load of money on cars, diamonds and hotchicks named crystal to all be sent to my home in australia.

10. Probably overdose before I get a chance to get back to australia.

cupcake the fuck out of /Jarmo for a while. Tell him I'm flying over to his house to play a gig in his backyard.

Then scream at Beta to make me a roast lamb dinner.

Keep texting Jarmo about the gig. Pretend I'm at Heathrow Airport with the band.

Laugh like a maniac over my lamb dinner, which I am eating off a dinner tray on Del's back because I didn't like the height of the dinner table.

Laugh at Del for ten minutes straight while I rest my feet on his back.

Call DJ and tell him to start work on a GNR cosmetics line. Laugh because I plan on firing him when it is ready to go, telling him I never authorised such a thing.

Fly Team Brazil to /Jarmo's place. One way ticket.

Call the police in the middle of the night and pretend to be Chris Pittman. Scream hysterically that you are being burgled.

Call /Jarmo and ask him how the gig is going. Laugh for a minute straight. Tell him he is fired and that as compensation he can have Team Brazil.

Throw Del into the swimming pool. Threaten him with an unloaded Uzi every time he tries to get out. Tell him you want him to pretend to be a dolphin. Open a bottle of Dom Perignon '56 and spend an hour laughing at Del making dolphin noises.

Make Del jump out of the pool for kippers.

Call /Jarmo and re-hire him, telling him it was all just a joke and that the band is on its way.

Call the band and send them on a one way flight to /Jarmo.s place.

FIre Del bcause you find his dolphin antics to be unconvincing.

Call /Jarmo and ask him is everyone there. Tell them they are all fired. Laugh like a maniac, when DJ starts blubbering about the cosmetics line.

Change the locks on the house.

Call up Lana Del Ray and just keep saying "Whose your daddy?" down the line. Then invite her over to your house for a pool party. Plan on screwing her on the diving board.

Call Izzy, Steven, Matt, Duff, Gilby & Slash. Apologise for being a gigantic cock. Dissolve GNR but invite them all to jam sometime.

Call Dizzy. Tell him Lana Del Ray is sucking you off. Ask him when is the next Hookers&Blow gig and can you get tickets or is it sold out. Laugh until he cries, then hang up.

Log onto twitter and publicly diss Kim & Kanye.

Eat some popcorn while twitter goes into meltdown.

cupcake MSL over at his forum.

KIck Lana out of bed.

cupcake the fuck out of /Jarmo for a while. Tell him I'm flying over to his house to play a gig in his backyard.

Then scream at Beta to make me a roast lamb dinner.

Keep texting Jarmo about the gig. Pretend I'm at Heathrow Airport with the band.

Laugh like a maniac over my lamb dinner, which I am eating off a dinner tray on Del's back because I didn't like the height of the dinner table.

Laugh at Del for ten minutes straight while I rest my feet on his back.

Call DJ and tell him to start work on a GNR cosmetics line. Laugh because I plan on firing him when it is ready to go, telling him I never authorised such a thing.

Fly Team Brazil to /Jarmo's place. One way ticket.

Call the police in the middle of the night and pretend to be Chris Pittman. Scream hysterically that you are being burgled.

Call /Jarmo and ask him how the gig is going. Laugh for a minute straight. Tell him he is fired and that as compensation he can have Team Brazil.

Throw Del into the swimming pool. Threaten him with an unloaded Uzi every time he tries to get out. Tell him you want him to pretend to be a dolphin. Open a bottle of Dom Perignon '56 and spend an hour laughing at Del making dolphin noises.

Make Del jump out of the pool for kippers.

Call /Jarmo and re-hire him, telling him it was all just a joke and that the band is on its way.

Call the band and send them on a one way flight to /Jarmo.s place.

FIre Del bcause you find his dolphin antics to be unconvincing.

Call /Jarmo and ask him is everyone there. Tell them they are all fired. Laugh like a maniac, when DJ starts blubbering about the cosmetics line.

Change the locks on the house.

Call up Lana Del Ray and just keep saying "Whose your daddy?" down the line. Then invite her over to your house for a pool party. Plan on screwing her on the diving board.

Call Izzy, Steven, Matt, Duff, Gilby & Slash. Apologise for being a gigantic cock. Dissolve GNR but invite them all to jam sometime.

Call Dizzy. Tell him Lana Del Ray is sucking you off. Ask him when is the next Hookers&Blow gig and can you get tickets or is it sold out. Laugh until he cries, then hang up.

Log onto twitter and publicly diss Kim & Kanye.

Eat some popcorn while twitter goes into meltdown.

cupcake MSL over at his forum.

KIck Lana out of bed.

you're a sad sad person