If you were Axl Rose for 24 hours

axlrosefan1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Organize a press conference dissolving current GNR, Set up a reunion show (Same Day) if possible.... announcing a Real Guns N' Roses Album is on the way... Get all Vault Material, Organize a 24 Hour Stream - so everyone could record it, Fire all the Beggars and Hangers On (Brazil / Jarmo), Hire a Personal Trainer, Hire a Vocal Coach, Pawn all the Gawdy Jewelery, Snort some Sugar with Baz, Fuck a Model, Meet with Real Guns - Organize a 4 Hour show without Solos, Play a Free Concert and Record it / Stream it. Instead of a Guitar Solo Go on a Rant apologizing for the last 20 years.

Edited by jimb0

Organize a press conference dissolving current GNR, Set up a reunion show (Same Day) if possible.... announcing a Real Guns N' Roses Album is on the way... Get all Vault Material, Organize a 24 Hour Stream - so everyone could record it, Fire all the Beggars and Hangers On (Brazil / Jarmo), Hire a Personal Trainer, Hire a Vocal Coach, Pawn all the Gawdy Jewelery, Snort some Sugar with Baz, Fuck a Model, Meet with Real Guns - Organize a 4 Hour show without Solos, Play a Free Concert and Record it / Stream it. Instead of a Guitar Solo Go on a Rant apologizing for the last 20 years.

Correct me if I'm wrong,but you seemed to be one of the most excited fans here when the London 02 show leaked based on what I recall from your posts.You would have thought you were a real nugun supporter.

Do a live televsion interview, answer all questions honestly. Take questions from callers (not trollers) and answer them honestly as well. End the interview with an emphatic fuck off to Slash !! Release the entire CD era catalog. Get the curent band in the studio, record and release whatever we come up with, kinda like they did with Lies. Then when the real Axl wakes up the next day, theres nothing to hide from anymore

Edited by ll_tj1

Correct me if I'm wrong,but you seemed to be one of the most excited fans here when the London 02 show leaked based on what I recall from your posts.You would have thought you were a real nugun supporter.

I'm a huge fan of the old band... I grew up on that shit. I became a fan of the new line-ups because the old bands never getting back together. I've been to a lot of shows, I like the new guys, but if there were a possibility of the old band getting back together... How could I pass that up? Can't we all just get along? That's why I'd stream all the vault material :)

Edited by jimb0

Reunite with Slash and do a single acoustic show with all the original AFD lineup guys (except Steven - I'd have Matt instead) for a limited deluxe edition that would make them all millions and please a lot of fans.

Wake up whilst screaming "Noooooo" Darth Vader style. Run around all alone in my Malibu Mansion in my undersized 80s outfits, pretending it's still 1988. Realize it isn't 1988 and throw a TV from the upper balcony while screaming "Next time, fuckers" at some innocent bystanders. Go inside and tell myself its 2deep4them, cover myself up in a blancet and blast some Linkin' Park out of them big-ass speakers.

Then eat some Kelloggs Frosties Supreme while picking an enormous booger out of my nose. Crap out a huge turd on my golden toilet. Cover up the bald spot by combing my hair to the side. Put tape in my hair so that it won't fall to the wrong side again. Ask Fernando to put on his Slash wig and rock out / air guitar to some Slash: Made in Stoke. Feel pathetic and demand Fernando to turn it off Clockwork Orange style. Jump out of the window when I realize he can't find the remote. Lay unconsious in my garden for a couple of hours then call Beta to carry my weary ass inside my house again.

Turn on my computer, read my Madison rant and feel a little better. Leak my own shit to MSL, then tell Twitter that I will sue that motherfucker that leaked shit to "various individuals" in an effort to make my band seem edgy and relevant again. Typ a 10 paragraph reply to a random "lol axel is fat xD" comment on MyGNR, realize it looks miserable and delete the whole thing before posting. Tinker some CD II in my home studio by adding a couple of dolphin noises, realize it sounds like fucking shit and delete the whole CD. Re-enact the Estranged video in my swinning pool by pretending I'm a dolphin. Finally call Beta to prepare my bed and tuck me in. Scream at the ceiling for a couple of hours in typical rockstar angst. Finally cry myself to sleep.

Post of the year.

1. Fire Dj, beta, team brazil. Kick them all out of my house and manage myself.

2. Rank Fortus to lead guitar.

3. Invite Izzy to Rejoin.

4. Go on a tv show and do a suprise guest performance featuring a new song.

5. Announce new album.

Edited by liers

Wake up whilst screaming "Noooooo" Darth Vader style. Run around all alone in my Malibu Mansion in my undersized 80s outfits, pretending it's still 1988. Realize it isn't 1988 and throw a TV from the upper balcony while screaming "Next time, fuckers" at some innocent bystanders. Go inside and tell myself its 2deep4them, cover myself up in a blancet and blast some Linkin' Park out of them big-ass speakers.

Then eat some Kelloggs Frosties Supreme while picking an enormous booger out of my nose. Crap out a huge turd on my golden toilet. Cover up the bald spot by combing my hair to the side. Put tape in my hair so that it won't fall to the wrong side again. Ask Fernando to put on his Slash wig and rock out / air guitar to some Slash: Made in Stoke. Feel pathetic and demand Fernando to turn it off Clockwork Orange style. Jump out of the window when I realize he can't find the remote. Lay unconsious in my garden for a couple of hours then call Beta to carry my weary ass inside my house again.

Turn on my computer, read my Madison rant and feel a little better. Leak my own shit to MSL, then tell Twitter that I will sue that motherfucker that leaked shit to "various individuals" in an effort to make my band seem edgy and relevant again. Typ a 10 paragraph reply to a random "lol axel is fat xD" comment on MyGNR, realize it looks miserable and delete the whole thing before posting. Tinker some CD II in my home studio by adding a couple of dolphin noises, realize it sounds like fucking shit and delete the whole CD. Re-enact the Estranged video in my swinning pool by pretending I'm a dolphin. Finally call Beta to prepare my bed and tuck me in. Scream at the ceiling for a couple of hours in typical rockstar angst. Finally cry myself to sleep.

:rofl-lol:

I would find Slash's number and call him up. Just imagine Slash's reaction after "Hey, it's Axl."

I'm not sure how long it'll take a negotiate a deal to release an album, but I would do it as soon as it's humanly possible. I would go right over to Interscope and tell them point blank that I want to release a new album and I'll sign anything to get it out. I would set up interview's and a awards show to perform and promote the new album. I would throw all of Axl's junk food away and buy a shit-load of fruits and vegetables. And a elliptical. I would throw away all my hats, jackets (the thick leather one's) and that cane.

I would come on here and answer all questions related to new music or a new album.

Than, when Axl wakes up the next day he'd shit himself because all his food and clothes will be gone. He'll have a schedule for interviews and he'll have Slash's number on his speed-dial.

Edited by GNR123GNR456

8:00 AM - Call MTV, Vh1, CNN, BBC, etc...

9:30 AM - Press Conference apologising for everything I did ever and saying I am 100% open to a GnR reunion with the classic line-up

11:00 AM - Call Slash myself

13:00 PM - Tell Beta to prepare a release of everything in the vault

14:00 PM - Hire a personal trainer

14:30 PM - Hire a vocal coach

16:00 PM - Tell Beta that if I change my mind about anything I did today, for her to talk me back into it and ignore me if I tell her not to release the vaults.

17:00 PM - Write myself a letter telling me what happened in my talk with Slash, telling myself that it'd be great and for me to have a go with a reunion.

That's about it.

I think I would just do whatever Axl does, it would be the only insight into how his mind/life works. No point doing what I would do because that would be me not him. However I would like two sets of 24hrs, one whilst he is on tour with the band and one during his downtime at home.

:rofl-lol:

I would find Slash's number and call him up. Just imagine Slash's reaction after "Hey, it's Axl."

I'm not sure how long it'll take a negotiate a deal to release an album, but I would do it as soon as it's humanly possible. I would go right over to Interscope and tell them point blank that I want to release a new album and I'll sign anything to get it out. I would set up interview's and a awards show to perform and promote the new album. I would throw all of Axl's junk food away and buy a shit-load of fruits and vegetables. And a elliptical. I would throw away all my hats, jackets (the thick leather one's) and that cane.

I would come on here and answer all questions related to new music or a new album.

Than, when Axl wakes up the next day he'd shit himself because all his food and clothes will be gone. He'll have a schedule for interviews and he'll have Slash's number on his speed-dial.

Imagine Axl waking up with Slash laying next to him in his bed. No recollection of anything.

I think I would just do whatever Axl does, it would be the only insight into how his mind/life works. No point doing what I would do because that would be me not him. However I would like two sets of 24hrs, one whilst he is on tour with the band and one during his downtime at home.

This.