Who was the 'household name' that leaked Chinese Democracy to Skwerl?

Guest NGOG

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Household name" is a relative term. Skwerl might think someone is a household name when they really aren't. With that in mind, my guess is Buckethead.

No, "household name" in this context simply means a person commonly associated/familiar/ past or present who was / is associated with the camp.

I'ts all scuttlebutt and speculation to most everyone here. :eyeroll:

"Household name" is a relative term. Skwerl might think someone is a household name when they really aren't. With that in mind, my guess is Buckethead.

No, "household name" in this context simply means a person commonly associated/familiar/ past or present who was / is associated with the camp.

Glad to see you're above it all.

Glad to see you're above it all.

Simply not responding in such a way as to lead them on or deceive them, pretty simplistic really ;)

Maybe it was Sabastian Bach? He had access to the material, he's close personal friends with Axl (so its highly likely that Axl trusted him enough to just give him the songs), and is closer to being a "household name" than any of the other suggestions. I'm 100% sure it isn't Slash.

Edited by dburcham

He sent IRS to Trunk?

maybe it's this Pizza guy who sent MSL the remixes?

Pizza is retired now. He probably posts on mygnr.

Baseball players start out looking semi-retired. I wonder if that's where Axl got his catcher's vest.

Axl needs to sport some chain mail, get Game of Thrones in this bitch. Screamin' for Vengeance meets that dwarf from GOT.

Whenever I'm eat a footlong from Subways I think of Catcher in the Rye.

Edited by wasted

i'm sure sebastian bach has/had copies of songs. possible. but why should he leak it - makes no sense. he's VERY loyal axlwise...

Bach is not someone everyone knows lol. Could be him though. But dont think he would have access to it.

Dont think bach would do that to Axl.

My reasoning is like this:

Yes Bach is very loyal to Axl and maybe his intention was not to leak it.

Maybe his intention was to share the music with a friend and then Skwerl betrayed his trust?

Bach had access to the music he's said it many times.

It's just a thought to he honest I don't really give a damn if we all quit giving guys like Skwerl so much attention they'll just go away. If he really wants to make an impact he'd leak "the general" or "atlas shrugged" or something...