June 5th, 2013 - Buffalo, NY

Silent Jay

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very strong YCBM? Rasp throughout or at the end?

Powerful and clean throughout, with some rasp at the end.

Insane. Have a blast dudes! Take lots of pics

Did...will be posting once I'm home from Governor's Ball, along with Brooklyn pics and GB pics :)

Quick summary...not going into too much detail because I'm getting less than 3 hours sleep before heading down to Brooklyn:

- Civil War is back and sounding wicked

- Vocals started off a bit rough for the first few songs, and got better and better as the night went on. Notably good renditions of TIL, YCBM, Civil War, and Nightrain.

- This was my dad's first GN'R gig and he loved it...said he'd go see them again without any hesitation :)

- It was cold and windy, so lots of jokes about that. Bumble played CD and Jungle with his shirt and jacket off. Had his jeans around his ass too :tongue2:

- DJ came along the barrier during Nightrain, stopped right in front of us for a good minute, so that was cool.

- Great to finally see CITR live...now I just need Riad, IRS and Prostitute to have seen all of CD live!

That'll do for now. G'night folks :)

I'm at the venue. Tons of free parking along the street. Amazing day for my first show.

I'll probably miss out on the free parking since I won't be there until 6 or shortly after, but even at that the $10 they charge for parking is pretty reasonable compared to most places.

Looking forward to the show! I'm mainly excited for Catcher but I'll pray for Civil War.

hahahah