June 5th, 2013 - Buffalo, NY

Silent Jay

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great show. Very windy so they weren't allowed to use fire just incase (didn't miss it). Axl soundedgood and bad at times but was in a great mood

He kept trying to wear hats but they kept blowing off. Which made him look better (not a fan of the hats on every song)

A fight broke out during the intro to sweet child (I always knew this was a fighting song)

Good show all together (my eight)

Great show. Very windy so they weren't allowed to use fire just incase (didn't miss it). Axl soundedgood and bad at times but was in a great mood

He kept trying to wear hats but they kept blowing off. Which made him look better (not a fan of the hats on every song)

A fight broke out during the intro to sweet child (I always knew this was a fighting song)

Good show all together (my eight)

It's a sign that he shouldn't wear all the hats!

It's really fucking bad. The definition of going through the motions. Maybe other songs were better. Maybe he mailed it in to save his voice for NYC. I don't know. I'm grasping at straws. I don't want to see this shit tonight.

Sell your ticket. $150 is a lot of money for that subpar awful performance. Although, I would like to have you there so we can get an unbiased fair review. :shrugs:

Edited by pi2loc

It's really fucking bad. The definition of going through the motions. Maybe other songs were better. Maybe he mailed it in to save his voice for NYC. I don't know. I'm grasping at straws. I don't want to see this shit tonight.

Be ready. DJ Ashba is out ta get ya.

lol

what is worse? Ashba guitar playing or Axl's current voice? Don't tell me that's a hard one. :lol:

Edited by pi2loc

Sell your ticket. $150 is a lot of money for that subpar awful performance. Although, I would like to have you there so we can get a unbiased fair review. :shrugs:

Nah. I'm going. For better or worse. And I'll report back. For better or worse.

:rofl-lol:

I'm sure he will sound great on a few songs like Nightrain, Civil War and the first songs, as well as KOHD, TIL and The Seeker. Songs like Don't Cry, SCOM, RQ and YCBM (except the outro... he sounds really strong), Estranged, PC, etc he'll sound weak.

lol

what is worse? Ashba guitar playing or Axl's current voice? Don't tell me that's a hard one. :lol:

Ashba. Everything about him is wrong. Though it's probably a tie because we know Axl can sound better as he's not even trying. As for Ashba, he's giving his best every time - which is scary. Or pathetic. Or both.