June 5th, 2013 - Buffalo, NY

Silent Jay

Cool pictures GG. Lovin' your boy's cap! :lol:

Chris was like woooh your hat is freaking awesome! I asked him if he know who was on the hat he said no but it's awesome! LOL

BTW the hat is from the tv show "adventure time" huge here not sure about anywhere else

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome GG!!! Just fn awesome! Was it your first time meeting some of the band members?

No I have met them before, not the boy and the wife though so it was special for us ;)

Did lil GG meet the man himself?

Not this time :( one day maybe :)

Edited by gunsguy

Cool pictures GG. Lovin' your boy's cap! :lol:

Chris was like woooh your hat is freaking awesome! I asked him if he know who was on the hat he said no but it's awesome! LOL

BTW the hat is from the tv show "adventure time" huge here not sure about anywhere else

Adventure time is great, always watch the show with my kids.

Great to see the new generations of gunners, really cool experience for your son. He never forget this one.

Guest bellastar2355

Ron, you all know Ron is a great man with the fans already, and was no different yesterday :)

dscf0015ra.jpg

---

4tus, talked to my son, was amazed that it was his first show and hoped he would dig it. He asked him after the show, was happy to hear the little man was now a even BIGGER fan!

ronns.jpg

I'm seriously Jealous of these pics.. lol

Your son looks very happy, I'm glad everyone took the time to take pics :) <3

Edited by bellastar2355

GG -

Glad your son had fun and got to meet all the band members. What a great experience and a fantastic lifetime memory.

Serious question - have you had a back or shoulder injury? The way you pose in all the pictures looks awkward, your never standing straight up, but always have your shoulders/stomach tilted in a weird way.

You dwarf DJ - I didn't realize he was that small.

And you said you went with your wife and son..........why not your daughter? She's obviously a GnR fan as she used to post on the forum.

I wonder if Axl doesn't hold "you're gonna dieeeeeeee" at the end of WTTJ anymore because he's lost faith in Frank to help him out and not drag it on forever. I know Axl got pissed at him about it last tour.

What show was that?

I forget, but there was video of it. Axl held it out forever and then just stopped and said "come on, really?" when Frank didn't cue the end part.

You're thinking paradise city

I thought that... If that actually was the one, it was from Hiro Ballrom '12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m2zdUV1Zmg

6:09

Amazing GG. fukin You Gunner Real !!!

Wait Chile, Comming Soon !!!

rock3

I wonder if Axl doesn't hold "you're gonna dieeeeeeee" at the end of WTTJ anymore because he's lost faith in Frank to help him out and not drag it on forever. I know Axl got pissed at him about it last tour.

What show was that?

I forget, but there was video of it. Axl held it out forever and then just stopped and said "come on, really?" when Frank didn't cue the end part.

You're thinking paradise city

I thought that... If that actually was the one, it was from Hiro Ballrom '12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m2zdUV1Zmg

6:09

Amazing GG. fukin You Gunner Real !!!

Wait Chile, Comming Soon !!!

rock3

chile what?

first time posting on this site and the other day in my home city of Buffalo I got to see my favorite band GNR!
I was hanging out waiting around before the show and stood front row next to a guy who apparently is on here all the time and lives in rochester ny.
Anyways.
I was front row in Buffalo and brought an American flag with me to hold up during Civil War. I was informed in the parking lot by the guy I met from the forum that they hadn't been playing it for a few years. Disappointed I took the flag in anyways and was going to take it out during Paradise City.
We all were shocked to hear the intro to Civil War and I immediately took the flag out.
The security guard who was being a huge dick all night told me I had to put the flag away. I first said I would drape it over the rail, then tried to say I would only raise it up to my head but he insisted he was going to take it from me. Bumblefoot was right infront of me as this was all happening and looked down at me and gave me an inquiring look. I yelled up to him that they wouldn't let me wave the flag around.
He yelled back "Give it to me"
He then took the flag and waved it for the intro, wrapped it around his neck and held it in place with his teeth. He tried giving it to Axl but he didn't take it. He went to the other side of the stage and raised it over his head, came back and dropped it back off to me.
I was amped!
When the show ended I went with 5 women I met earlier that day and during the concert to the place where the tour buses were parked.
When the band came out I yelled for Bumblefoot to come and sign my flag haha.
He came over signed it while I held it to my chest and then got into a van with the rest of the band. He was the only guy to come over and sign anything, he signed my flag and one other guys Record or shirt.

Needless to say I had the time of my life and thought the band killed it. Really great people around me all having fun and the band really seemed to be into it a lot too.
Best time ever.
Also if anyone attended the Buffalo show and has any nice pictures of Bumblefoot on stage with the flag can you somehow get in contact with me so I can get some nice ones together. I am working on setting up this massive picture frame shrine of the flag event. lol
here is a link to one of the handful of pictures I took during Civil War and the flag the next day autographed up. Hopefully they work

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201249772072526&l=b6f24e71e0

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201251346111876&l=2fb47d3742

Edited by Bumbleflag

first time posting on this site and the other day in my home city of Buffalo I got to see my favorite band GNR!

I was hanging out waiting around before the show and stood front row next to a guy who apparently is on here all the time and lives in rochester ny.

Anyways.

I was front row in Buffalo and brought an American flag with me to hold up during Civil War. I was informed in the parking lot by the guy I met from the forum that they hadn't been playing it for a few years. Disappointed I took the flag in anyways and was going to take it out during Paradise City.

We all were shocked to hear the intro to Civil War and I immediately took the flag out.

The security guard who was being a huge dick all night told me I had to put the flag away. I first said I would drape it over the rail, then tried to say I would only raise it up to my head but he insisted he was going to take it from me. Bumblefoot was right infront of me as this was all happening and looked down at me and gave me an inquiring look. I yelled up to him that they wouldn't let me wave the flag around.

He yelled back "Give it to me"

He then took the flag and waved it for the intro, wrapped it around his neck and held it in place with his teeth. He tried giving it to Axl but he didn't take it. He went to the other side of the stage and raised it over his head, came back and dropped it back off to me.

I was amped!

When the show ended I went with 5 women I met earlier that day and during the concert to the place where the tour buses were parked.

When the band came out I yelled for Bumblefoot to come and sign my flag haha.

He came over signed it while I held it to my chest and then got into a van with the rest of the band. He was the only guy to come over and sign anything, he signed my flag and one other guys Record.

Needless to say I had the time of my life and thought the band killed it. Really great people around me all having fun and the band really seemed to be into it a lot too.

Best time ever.

Also if anyone attended the Buffalo show and has any nice pictures of Bumblefoot on stage with the flag can you somehow get in contact with me so I can get some nice ones together. I am working on setting up this massive picture frame shrine of the flag event. lol

here is a link to one of the handful of pictures I took during Civil War and the flag the next day autographed up. Hopefully they work

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201249772072526&l=b6f24e71e0

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201251346111876&l=2fb47d3742

Im the guy from Rochester that you were chatting with in line. Glad to hear you had a great time at the gig! :) Also glad to see you decided to check out the forum, hope you like it!

Also really cool that BBF signed your flag. He's one of the nicest guys I've ever met :)

I was front row in Buffalo and brought an American flag with me to hold up during Civil War. I was informed in the parking lot by the guy I met from the forum that they hadn't been playing it for a few years.

Huh?

They've performed Civil War constantly from December 2011 through December 2012 including the dozen shows in Vegas.