June 5th, 2013 - Buffalo, NY

Silent Jay

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any more videos up? I can't seem to watch the few that are on youtube.

Throwing on my bowling shoes in a couple hours!

Have fun, I am very jealous I actually like the intimate setting

Hope it's a good show

Yeah me too. Hope you have a blast, I think it's going to be a good party. I doubt vocals will matter that much once you are in the atmosphere.

Killer show; I was at the rich stadium show in 1992; here are two videos from last night

Welcome to the jungle - full song

Estranged - partial

Kevin

Killer show; I was at the rich stadium show in 1992; here are two videos from last night

Welcome to the jungle - full song

Estranged - partial

Kevin

I wonder if Axl doesn't hold "you're gonna dieeeeeeee" at the end of WTTJ anymore because he's lost faith in Frank to help him out and not drag it on forever. I know Axl got pissed at him about it last tour.

What show was that?

That's a really good Seeker!

I'd have them drop all the other covers and just keep Seeker and Riff Raff.

Lose Rosie, lald, heaven's door and the Young one.

Have you seen the Townsend/Jack White Seeker on youtube? Their just jammin on a bus or something, it's a really cool video. White sings the first half and then says "I don't know this part" and Pete takes over. Really great video.

I wonder if Axl doesn't hold "you're gonna dieeeeeeee" at the end of WTTJ anymore because he's lost faith in Frank to help him out and not drag it on forever. I know Axl got pissed at him about it last tour.

What show was that?

I forget, but there was video of it. Axl held it out forever and then just stopped and said "come on, really?" when Frank didn't cue the end part.

I'm digging it! He sounds awful in the Gn'R songs but here he sounds great. :lol:rock4

Think that's a wee bit unfair there... from what I've heard he sounds better than he has done in quite a while :P. Although I agree he sounds cracking on this song!

Also, why is someone holding up an LP at the end of this video? :lol:

Think that's a wee bit unfair there... from what I've heard he sounds better than he has done in quite a while :P. Although I agree he sounds cracking on this song!

Also, why is someone holding up an LP at the end of this video? :lol:

Yeah, I'll give you that. He sounds better than the Australian leg.

And I didn't notice the LP at the end. Hilarious. :lol:

The girl with the lp was near me. Just a yellow LP; weird. Funniest part of the night; some drunken MILF stands next to me near the end of the show, the guitarists are starting 'patience'; I'm about 10' from the stage and the crowd is real quiet during the acoustic jam, then this drunken MILF yells out real loud ' you guys are f-ing hot' at the top of her lungs....everyone was dying laughing......

The girl with the lp was near me. Just a yellow LP; weird. Funniest part of the night; some drunken MILF stands next to me near the end of the show, the guitarists are starting 'patience'; I'm about 10' from the stage and the crowd is real quiet during the acoustic jam, then this drunken MILF yells out real loud ' you guys are f-ing hot' at the top of her lungs....everyone was dying laughing......

Haha, nice story!

What show was that?

I forget, but there was video of it. Axl held it out forever and then just stopped and said "come on, really?" when Frank didn't cue the end part.

You're thinking paradise city

What show was that?

You're thinking paradise city

I thought that... If that actually was the one, it was from Hiro Ballrom '12.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m2zdUV1Zmg

6:09

Edited by RickRoses

Killer show and my son loved every second of it. Will be posting more once I get some sleep... here are a few pics from before and after meeting some dudes for now, my live shots were few and did not turn out at all. Anyway here are the pics so far, some with my son :) First rock concert ever :)

Checked into hotel and went for a walk downtown to get some shit from the store, ran into Tommy, who was looking for a store as well. Super nice guy:

dscf0010mw.jpg

----

Mr. Del James, dude is a fucking class act. He is a VERY busy man I found out. Wonderful guy, genuinely interested in what your discussing.

dscf0009xf.jpg

----

Kat

dscf0026zw.jpg

---

DJ, again him as well as all were nice, DJ took the time to chat with us a bit.

dscf0014n.jpg

----

Ron, you all know Ron is a great man with the fans already, and was no different yesterday :)

dscf0015ra.jpg

---

4tus, talked to my son, was amazed that it was his first show and hoped he would dig it. He asked him after the show, was happy to hear the little man was now a even BIGGER fan!

dscf0027sa.jpg

---

The advantages of being a smoker led to most of the pics, went to elevator to go down for a smoke and Chris was getting on at same time :) a pleasure to talk to, again interested in the little guys first show :)

dscf0024ao.jpg

---

Ron after the show signing my boy's t-shirt at the after show. My boy was so happy to have met the guys after seeing them so many times on the TV/computer

ronns.jpg

---

The boy decided to turn around on our way out for one last picture to remember the evening, was nice to leave way after everyone else, no traffic :) Also drove a fellow gunner back into downtown who was stuck with no way back.

venq.jpg

Will post more about the show and maybe some pics later, not sharing some of them though... gotta rest for now :) NO sleep last night for me but well worth it

Edited by gunsguy