June 5th, 2013 - Buffalo, NY

Silent Jay

Double G, is this the first GNR concert you take you son?

Yes, his first rock concert ever :)

Power you get your tix yet?

Anyone hear of openers?

Yep, got ours :)

James Bond thought no openers he said the other night, can't confirm that. Buffalo is pretty strict about deadlines though, so if gates aren't even until 8 it's a very real possibility.

The promoter said there was no curfew there, donno if that makes a difference though. Well maybe just GN'R which is fine by me, or perhaps they will throw someone up there last minute

Hopefully you get an expanded set list as it isn't a festival. But it is a school night so who knows. Being that CW seems like its dropped I'm glad I didn't get tix.

I think Buffalo would be the place to see them, it is not a festival so I am expecting a full Guns show

That's very cool GG, I'm sure he'll love it.

He will I am sure, I only worry he wont be able to see ;) It is his fav band, no clue why though.

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

92.9 JACK FM in Buffalo is running the same promo, but there's different taglines at the end of each one:

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. Slash, Steven, Izzy, Duff, Matt and Buckethead will not be admitted"

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. Hey, maybe Axl will only be 5 hours late this time."

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. Axl's 20 years older. And 30 pounds heavier."

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. But don't tell Axl, he still thinks it's 1988."

:rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

92.9 JACK FM in Buffalo is running the same promo, but there's different taglines at the end of each one:

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. Slash, Steven, Izzy, Duff, Matt and Buckethead will not be admitted"

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. Hey, maybe Axl will only be 5 hours late this time."

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. Axl's 20 years older. And 30 pounds heavier."

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. But don't tell Axl, he still thinks it's 1988."

:rofl-lol:

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

Happy to announce our Opener for Buffalo is... @monster_truck_ Check out their video here! http://paradisecity.com/post/51a640a1c71d19db0d00009c … #gnr

I think some of you already know this band :shades:

Good choice!

Slash had these guys open several shows for him last year. He's a fan.

He even wore their shirt (Don't Fuck With The Truck) on stage in Moncton.

These guys are worth showing up for at this Guns gig.

34rxhjt.jpg

Only bands that are going to take the stage on time and play for 3+ hours shouldn't have openers. Rush can get away with it. GNR can't.

When I saw the stones and soundgarden both had opening acts

There's always an opener guys...

Not always. ;)

When was the last time there wasn't an opener?

I thought you meant in general. I was going to start listing the bands. :lol:

But no I was under the impression that there wasn't an opener at these Outer Harbor shows.

Not always. ;)

But no I was under the impression that there wasn't an opener at these Outer Harbor shows.

Oh, nahh I meant GNR shows.

Private Gigs

Not always. ;)

Oh, nahh I meant GNR shows.

Private Gigs