Silent Jay

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zodiac took me.

Zodiac took you.

:lol:

hmm, just a couple hour drive away. gotta see this.

Will be in Lawton, calculating distance now....

Regardless, none of it is new music.

Yawn, nor are the Beatles, the stones, or Pink Floyd ...I know its only rock n' roll but I likes eet!

I was just surprised as usually promotions for things regarding the nu band (O2 trailer, Vegas trailer), only usually use songs from the old band to promote their shit.

This is one time they don't. And the one time they actually use CD songs for promotion, they use one of the biggest duds Axl rarely ever plays live. It's been what, like a year since Axl's played Scraped? Just kind of shocking.

The Beatles and Pink Floyd don't tour. Because half of them are dead.

The Rolling Stones put out two new songs around 6 months ago.

over half of PF if you count Syd, and I'm aware of the Beatles + stones status quo.

Simply commenting that I am passionate About UN-new music ;)

Edited by sailaway

Wow, we don't even have ours yet!

Canada rocks everytime man ;)

but the last few shows I bought came really fast, both presale tix so maybe that is why. Sabbath tix arrived just 3 days after ordering, not sure the ink was even dry!

Edited by gunsguy

92.9 JACK FM in Buffalo is running the same promo, but there's different taglines at the end of each one:

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. Slash, Steven, Izzy, Duff, Matt and Buckethead will not be admitted"

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. Hey, maybe Axl will only be 5 hours late this time."

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. Axl's 20 years older. And 30 pounds heavier."

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. But don't tell Axl, he still thinks it's 1988."

:rofl-lol:

92.9 JACK FM in Buffalo is running the same promo, but there's different taglines at the end of each one:

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. Slash, Steven, Izzy, Duff, Matt and Buckethead will not be admitted"

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. Hey, maybe Axl will only be 5 hours late this time."

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. Axl's 20 years older. And 30 pounds heavier."

"GNR comes back to Buffalo for the first time in over 20 years. But don't tell Axl, he still thinks it's 1988."

:rofl-lol:

Lmfao. Is this seriously real? I listen to jack fm quite often at work and never heard this.

So, are they trying to not sell tickets? :lol:

Wouldn't be jack FMs problem if the show didnt sell well. I think they're just saying what most are already thinking anyways.

Still kinda surprising though. Somebody put this on YouTube if they hear it again!

• 2 weeks later...

Double G, is this the first GNR concert you take you son?

Yes, his first rock concert ever :)

Power you get your tix yet?

Anyone hear of openers?

Yep, got ours :)

James Bond thought no openers he said the other night, can't confirm that. Buffalo is pretty strict about deadlines though, so if gates aren't even until 8 it's a very real possibility.