If you could ask Axl one single question he just had to answer honestly...

TombRaider

Let's say you're given the chance to interview Axl and you're only allowed to ask him one single question and that he had to answer that question with honesty. No rants, no confusing rhetoric, but a direct answer to your question. What would you ask him?

I know my question may sound cheesy, but I have always wondered what Axl thinks about while singing certain songs. I've always wondered if he thinks about Stephanie Seymour when he sings November Rain or about Erin when he signs SCOM. Or if he just sings the songs and thinks about nothing specific. I guess if I were a singer and wrote a song about a specific time in my life, I'd look back and reflect on the past every time I sang that song. I don't know. I guess that'd be my question. I also wonder if Axl secretly thinks about the old band when he sings the songs from AFD. So... my question would be:

Axl, do you ever find yourself thinking about the past while singing old GnR songs or about the people you may or may not have dedicated those songs to? For instance, do you ever think about Erin while you sing SCOM?

Edited by TombRaider

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's say you're given the chance to interview Axl and you're only allowed to ask him one single question and that he had to answer that question with honesty. No rants, no confusing rhetoric, but a direct answer to your question. What would you ask him?

I know my question may sound cheesy, but I have always wondered what Axl thinks about while singing certain songs. I've always wondered if he thinks about Stephanie Seymour when he sings November Rain or about Erin when he signs SCOM. Or if he just sings the songs and thinks about nothing specific. I guess if I were a singer and wrote a song about a specific time in my life, I'd look back and reflect on the past every time I sang that song. I don't know. I guess that'd be my question. I also wonder if Axl secretly thinks about the old band when he sings the songs from AFD. So... my question would be:

Axl, do you ever find yourself thinking about the past while singing old GnR songs or about the people you may or may not have dedicated those songs to? For instance, do you ever think about Erin while you sing SCOM?

Not only would it have to be an honest answer. It would have to be a straight -forward answer and/or explanation. Not that cryptic BULLSHIT.