June 6th, 2013 - Brooklyn, NY: Brooklyn Bowl

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nighttain

I'll laugh if the Bowling Alley, 150 dollar ticket, for the fans spectacular is an abridged version of the usual set.

They opened with You're Crazy so that was totally game-changing. :awesomeface:

Shit, you're right.

I'll laugh if the Bowling Alley, 150 dollar ticket, for the fans spectacular (including You're Crazy) is an abridged version of the usual set, but including You're Crazy.

Nighttain

I'll laugh if the Bowling Alley, 150 dollar ticket, for the fans spectacular is an abridged version of the usual set.

Shit, you're right.

I'll laugh if the Bowling Alley, 150 dollar ticket, for the fans spectacular (including You're Crazy) is an abridged version of the usual set, but including You're Crazy.

LMBO

Took a quick walk to the venue, listened outside, and heard Knockin on Heaven's Door. I was stunned that the guitar solos were almost verbatim the ones from the album version of the song! Axl really screeched well at the end of it.

Then they went into Nightrain. Then I went home.

Nighttain

Shit, you're right.

Huh? If you look at past shows in similar small venues, then that is exactly what one would assume would happen.