Fox 5 News New York Tonight!!

Tyler Drama

I guess their quotes about team brasil didn't seem especially rude to me. Just sees like a statement of pretty widely accepted facts. The sad thing is there's no way to talk about the fact that gnr is now managed by their housekeeper without it sounding like a joke.

Except for the fact that Beta was a PA before becoming a manager, what position she held before that is quite irrelevant (the American Dream!)..So maybe it's time you get your facts straight?

HRS already moved that conversation to Attitude. Thanks. :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess their quotes about team brasil didn't seem especially rude to me. Just sees like a statement of pretty widely accepted facts. The sad thing is there's no way to talk about the fact that gnr is now managed by their housekeeper without it sounding like a joke.

Except for the fact that Beta was a PA before becoming a manager, what position she held before that is quite irrelevant (the American Dream!)..So maybe it's time you get your facts straight?

HRS already moved that conversation to Attitude. Thanks. :)

Oh, the post was still here when I replied to it.

I think you guys made a great job, congratulations!

It was a honest and fun interview, made me laugh out loud a couple of times.

And why should them censor what they say about Team Brazil? First of all, they didn't say any lies. And second, they don't care about us. Being a Guns N' Roses fan has been the least rewarning thing in the world, why should anyone here censor what they say about the band or it's management? Even if it's a mod... As Skwerl said, no matter how close you get to the band, you'll always be just another fanboy to them; the relationship a fan website can build with the members is way more valuable than the one with the band.

"If Axl Rose wanted to make out with youwith tonguewould you make out with him?"

this is where i would have ended the interview. They're making fun and taken advantage of you. They were also exposing you for being under age and for what in return? Some of the answers im surprised at. Why wait 13 hours to get into a show to a certain extent slate axl/team b.

We all know what happened when madison went out to expose the band and there security.

All that being said, i feel the camp think mygnr is there ginger step kids. Can't help us existing but want little to do with us. We are never mentioned in tweets, there's never been competitions for us or any tickets or interviews. Why cant we have a better relationship with the band? Im not sure interviews like this with our underage moderators will do us any favours, or perhaps madison ruined any hope in a better relationship with the band.

Edited by Axl_morris

"If Axl Rose wanted to make out with youwith tonguewould you make out with him?"

this is where i would have ended the interview. They're making fun and taken advantage of you. They were also exposing you for being under age and for what in return? Some of the answers im surprised at. Why wait 13 hours to get into a show to a certain extent slate axl/team b.

We all know what happened when madison went out to expose the band and there security.

All that being said, i feel the camp think mygnr is there ginger step kids. Can't help us existing but want little to do with us. We are never mentioned in tweets, there's never been competitions for us or any tickets or interviews. Why cant we have a better relationship with the band? Im not sure interviews like this with our underage moderators will do us any favours, or perhaps madison ruined any hope in a better relationship with the band.

I think Axl's camp would like ginger step kids. Pretty sure there is no redhead hate allowed in GnR. ;-)

Compare how they treated jarmo to madison, two mods of the two biggest gnr forums.If you support the band it pays off (jarmo), if you want to expose the band you will be brutally exposed (madison).

Being someone else's lapdog never pays off dude. I wouldn't kiss anyone's ass for the sake of hanging with "the band". I'd rather be a hater than an ass-kissing hanger-on.

Black Sabbath you did a great job man.

Shame on the people who are taking this so seriously.

Cool interview, great job getting into the show, and it looks like everyone had a good time.

I can't believe people are worrying about mygnrforum's 'rep' :lol:

Like, they're just kids having fun... they're not PR agents lol

Edited by LiveFromNormal

Compare how they treated jarmo to madison, two mods of the two biggest gnr forums.If you support the band it pays off (jarmo), if you want to expose the band you will be brutally exposed (madison).

Being someone else's lapdog never pays off dude. I wouldn't kiss anyone's ass for the sake of hanging with "the band". I'd rather be a hater than an ass-kissing hanger-on.

so true!

If it helped you to get into the show then that's cool. I just think if the forum were closer with the band, then these mods might not needed to be waiting for hours.. probably get sorted out with some passes or something.

i mean if they can give vip/aftershow passes to model agencies and random media types then surely they could sort out mods from there biggest forum fan base.

Edited by Axl_morris

Yep. We all work hard on this place mate.

The views of one member of staff don't represent the views of all the staff, and it's important that the other guys don't get lumped in with this, because they didn't necessarily ask for that.

Like I said, the support and publicity is awesome, but the stuff about Team Brazil was not necessary in any way. We've been trying to build some kind of relationship with the band - not one where we compromise control of the forum, but one where we have a voice and can act as a mouthpiece for the fans. People have suggested a few cool ideas the past couple of days... wouldn't it be nice if we had someone we could email or contact with those kind of ideas? Or someone that bothered to ask us what the fans want every once in a while?

This sort of thing will never happen if this is how we represent the forum in public. :shrugs:

1 - UK Subs just said recently he has no contact with Beta nor care to.

2- It is not your site HV - what are you so afraid of?

3 - Black Sabbath is a 20 years old. He's a kid for Christ's sake.

4 - I don't think anyone needs the MYGNR admin as a mouthpiece, thanks.

Get off your high horse HV.

Billy-D_Approves.gif

Look, before everyone starts shitting on HV, or anyone for that matter, I'll say that there are some things in the interview that probably could have been left out.

The board doesn't have the best rep with the band, and honestly, from a mod and fan point of view, that's kind of sad. We want to improve upon that, not to be able to get passes or anything (which yeah, would be awesome for a minute, until everyone starts notching at us for get to them and no one else), but to just say that yeah, the biggest Guns N' Roses forum on the Internet isn't disliked by the actual band it's about. We don't want to continue to push away from the band, so I see why HV was upset.

That said, the interview was fun and we ended up getting a free pizza for doing it afterwards.

And also, if you read the first couple paragraphs, you'll see how he mentions that the show was 21+ and that we were only 20, and said if you work for the Bowl or something, cut us a break because we care a lot more about the show than they do. And that's exactly what happened. When they started to let us in and asked for our IDs and we said we didn't have them, they got the head guy from security and he says "You guys got interviewed by Vice magazine, right? Yeah, you're good, don't worry." And they took us right in, put "X's" om our hands, and we ran for the stage and the rest is history.