Does anybody else think it is awesome that Guns N' Roses posted the 2Paxl remix video on their official Facebook page?

Randy Lahey

Two of my Fav artists. 2 Pac and Axl. If 2Pac is still alive he and Axl should do a song together.

Rock Band and Guitar Hero is the best thing to ever happen for Multi Track Availability. Axl should Pen a New Video Game Deal so we can get Multi Tracks from the Classic Lineup. Too Bad the Jungle Multi Track doesn't allow you to separate the Drums and Vocals.

Edited by jimb0

Wow this is kinda random, I don't listen to rap/hip hop music, especially hip-hop music with actual rapping in it. But back when I first heard this song there was something about the groove of it that I kinda liked in a musical way. But anyway a couple days ago I was flipping through tv channels when I seen that Tupac Resurrection documentary, it just started, and it was playing this song, which is what caught my attention for a second. So it got me thinking of this song, so last night I looked it up on YouTube and listened to it for a bit, then I log on MyGNR and see this, just kinda odd huh?

Edited by amacfantasy

Closing in on 7000 views.

Nice!

How many views do you need before you can start generating ad revenue?

I'm not too sure. It's not up on my youtube account. I hope we can get it over 10,000 though.

Edited by Randy Lahey