Should we just give up all hope that we'll ever see a new GnR album?

TombRaider

Should we?  

78 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say I gave up hope, but I've lost interest. If it ever happens it happens, I'll check it out then, but I'm definitely not waiting around for one, I couldn't care less at this point. Plus with a guy like Ashba in the mix my expectations are extremely low

I wouldn't say I gave up hope, but I've lost interest. If it ever happens it happens, I'll check it out then, but I'm definitely not waiting around for one, I couldn't care less at this point. Plus with a guy like Ashba in the mix my expectations are extremely low

this

this

Point is Mwgadeth release the same album every year or change it a little but fans want the same thing. I love megadave and it makes sense for bubblegum metal to churn them out like stephen king.

Axl to me isnt interested in making the same record twice. Hes an artist if you like. Guns have always been honest esp axl lyrics. So they cant fake an AFD for the fans or remake UYI era. And thats why records dont fly out.

Even this more Fun GNR era with Dj and Fortus and Ron is going to take while to work out how to put out a record.

But CD II... soon comes tomorrow.