Pearl Jam announce North American Tour / New Album 'Lightning Bolt' Oct. 15

Black Sabbath

Man, after how much they've been talking about a new album lately, this is what all the build up and countdowns were for? Shit.

Apparently there was a "technical difficulty" regarding the other news being announced today so there is another countdown set for Thursday which I assume will be the new album announcement

Oh and that might possibly be a clip of the new single from the video announcement thing they released. Sounds great whatever it is!

Maybe there is a new album coming? I didn't know Voodoo Fest was announced, surprised they're only doing one Seattle date and doing a mostly southern trek. I don't know if Sirius broadcasts shows live the night of the show, or they just put the bootlegs/soundboards out weeks/months after.

Can't do either Brooklyn shows. Forgot I have NIN gigs those nights lol Might try for one or both of the Philly shows.

Also, there's a new countdown on the website.

You're getting as bad as me with the concerts :lol:

Yeah no shit! :lol:

Just realized Pearl Jam has been doing what I've been saying for years that bands should do - sell recordings of their shows. And shit, you can even buy physical copies! Man, if every band did this it would be fucking awesome. Video recordings would be the best, but audio recordings is still pretty awesome.

I should just switch to them as my favorite band. They seem to do things right.

takes off his hat on stage and he has braids and gets drunk on grey goose vodka and bites the leg of a security guard when he gets out of jail he rides and mechanical bull all night then hits the studio at 6am to record a cover of Sweet Home Alabama.