Eminem - new album, "MMLP2", out Nov 5th

Estranged Reality

Favorite Song?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Len B'stard
It's not a big secret he had some cosmetic stuff done.

Hows that cosmetic surgery, he looks fuckin' ill :lol: The guy came off a massive drug addiction and dealt with it by going mad about cardio workout and running like 9/10 miles a day at once point, that ain't cosmetic surgery, he looks weight drained.

It's not a big secret he had some cosmetic stuff done.
Hows that cosmetic surgery, he looks fuckin' ill :lol: The guy came off a massive drug addiction and dealt with it by going mad about cardio workout and running like 9/10 miles a day at once point, that ain't cosmetic surgery, he looks weight drained.

i think after cleaning up and losing weight, before his big comeback in '09, he had a bit of work done to make himself look better. not unlike axl obviously having had a bit of cosmetic work years ago.

he does look very gaunt lately, though. he could pack on a few pounds for sure.

i'm a bigger fan of the new album now after forcing myself to listen to it a lot. i still don't think it's great, it has a lot of tracks i deleted off my cloud, but "bad guy" is pretty sick.

Amazon.ca is listing the vinyl version as being released yesterday (even though it's not available on this site). Anyone have more info on this?

http://www.amazon.ca/Marshall-Mathers-LP-Vinyl/dp/B00GJ5P9OW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1386787613&sr=8-2&keywords=eminem+vinyl

The American version of the site has it as January 2014.

http://www.amazon.com/Marshall-Mathers-Lp-2-Eminem/dp/B00GJ5P9OW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386787719&sr=8-1&keywords=eminem+vinyl

Edited by Coma16

Asshole is pretty cool.

Bad Guy has that extra part at the end that elevates it. Monster is catchy. Rap God, Survival, So much Better all pretty good. Headlights has crossover potential. So Far is entertaining. Ryme or Reason is okay. Evil Twin is growing on me. Baby is cool by me.

"Word to Pacqiao, mama says there's nothing else to talk about, you better go in that ring and knock em out"

Guest Len B'stard

My life would be so much better...if you just dropped dead! love that song :lol: I quite like Puke as well off Encore, i was high the first time i heard that song and the beginning of it is just the sound of some wretching and spewing and for some reason it made me laugh my head off. I guess cuz from my younger days we used to enjoy watch a person who can't hack it drink til they puked and passed out. Mature, yes.

• 3 weeks later...

That song is hilairious! It's really rare that a song'll make you laugh out loud.

I lol every time I listen to 'Criminal'. That whole song is hilarious.

PUT THE FUCKING MONEY IN THE BAG AND I WON'T KILL YOU

*BANG*

THANK YOU! :lol:

I just wanted to say its bullshit that radio bait like Monster keeps getting air time but genius like Rap God ain't even on the wireless.

• 3 weeks later...

So...apparently they finally released a vinyl version of this album through Em's site.

And it fucking sold out pretty much instantly. I don't get why an artist who sells as many copies as he does has such limited runs of merch. Hoping on a normal edition pressing or something.

I didn't even know it was coming out on vinyl. I'm guessing it's just the regular album and not the deluxe?

Finally voted in the poll: still Rap God for me. Rhyme or Reason and Bad Guy made a push though. Off the bonus disc: Baby.

Guest Len B'stard

Still lovin' this album, fuck the naysayers, this is as good as he's ever been. I give thanks and praise to the Lord above every day for this guy, he's the only thing out there at the moment, love him.

Edited by sugaraylen

So...apparently they finally released a vinyl version of this album through Em's site.

And it fucking sold out pretty much instantly. I don't get why an artist who sells as many copies as he does has such limited runs of merch. Hoping on a normal edition pressing or something.

Most record shops (including Amazon) should have it in stock. It wasn't exclusive to just Em's website. I'll be picking it up later today/tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...