Eminem - new album, "MMLP2", out Nov 5th

Estranged Reality

Favorite Song?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So... Who has bought the album so far. And which version if you did actually purchase it?

I got the deluxe edition, and my advice would be spend the couple of extra dollars and do the same if you plan on buying it, it's worth it.

This. The bonus tracks are actually the reason I bought it. I like that it ends with the Ken skit too.

One thing about the deluxe version though, the packaging is fucking lame. The front panel thing is so flimsy it's ridiculous even for digipak-style packaging.

I was wonder why Ken wasn't on the album lol Now I have to buy the delux!

I don't like the delux packaging I saw either.

Check it:

Nice! Em doesn't look all that well though. Not just older looking but really worn out and meth-like. I'm loving the new album!

That constant madman look he's always got now doesn't help either. This side by side EMA picture has popped up in my Facebook feed a few times and the difference is pretty stark:

Screen-Shot-2013-11-16-at-2.20.22-PM.png

• 2 weeks later...

Check it:

Nice! Em doesn't look all that well though. Not just older looking but really worn out and meth-like. I'm loving the new album!

That constant madman look he's always got now doesn't help either. This side by side EMA picture has popped up in my Facebook feed a few times and the difference is pretty stark:

It's not a big secret he had some cosmetic stuff done.

I gotta say Rap God is the best track from Eminem. Ever. I've listened to every stuff he has ever written, and this is the meanest, most brilliant track he has ever put out. Just bloody amazing. I'm rarely this enthusiastic about a track but I just can't get enough of this song. The chorus is cheap but works incredibly well with the verses. The build-up so some punchlines is outstanding.

The rest of the album is pretty meh in my opinion, but that being said, I never liked a whole Eminem album. That's the problem with rap, the instrumental is generally very weak, same structures and loops, so you're likely to get half an album of shit tracks.

Only other great song is Berzerk, the rest is forgettable. But man, Rap God is without a doubt the song of the year. FUCKING BRILLIANT!!!

Check it:

It's not a big secret he had some cosmetic stuff done.
I don't he's had anything cosmetic done as much as I think he's looking a little gaunt.

Looks like heroin and crack to me.

Album grew on me. Its kind of pop rap. But tge rapping is intricate and skillful.

Theres awesome bits like Holy mackeral im the biggest jerk on planet earth.

Songs remind me of Stones they start off low key but wind up to big endings with Shady turning up to kill everyone.

Edited by wasted

After a lot of listens, I think I like it better than Relapse. See if it holds up over time.

I got MMLP, TES, and SSLP, at the top, he will never top those, classics. Encore and Recovery at the bottom, I'm not a fan of either. MMLP2 and Relapse in the middle. Not great like those first three, but way better than the bottom two.