Eminem - new album, "MMLP2", out Nov 5th

Estranged Reality

Favorite Song?  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I agree. Also, I think it should've replaced The Monster on the regular version.

Also I think Wicked Ways should've ended the album and Evil Twin replace Asshole. Then the album would be considered as close to a "classic" Eminem record that we're going to get.

Edited by Crazyman

So will the next album be more like the Eminem show?

Based on what Em expressed on the record, another Eminem album is doubtful.

That said, Rick Rubin basically said the other day that Em devotes his entire day to hip-hop. So you'd imagine a natural product of such devotion would be new music.

So will the next album be more like the Eminem show?

Based on what Em expressed on the record, another Eminem album is doubtful.

That said, Rick Rubin basically said the other day that Em devotes his entire day to hip-hop. So you'd imagine a natural product of such devotion would be new music.

He's said (since the album has came out) that he's not retiring. During his Facebook chat he said that's the worst question he keeps getting asked :lol:

Also I would kill for an Eminem Show-like album, even if it's not as good.

On Eminem Show he was free to tackle different topics and it sold a lot and is seen as like one of best records ever made.

Relapse to seemed like Slim Shady 2. This psychotic alter ego that parties and kills people. MM 2 was Marshal dealing again with his personal problems.

So the road looks clear to lighten up and put the bat signal up and do Eminem Show 2?

Bring in Dre on some tracks, write lyrics about more than just his mom and fame.

So... Who has bought the album so far. And which version if you did actually purchase it?

I got the deluxe edition, and my advice would be spend the couple of extra dollars and do the same if you plan on buying it, it's worth it.

Edited by J Dog

So... Who has bought the album so far. And which version if you did actually purchase it?

I got the deluxe edition, and my advice would be spend the couple of extra dollars and do the same if you plan on buying it, it's worth it.

This. The bonus tracks are actually the reason I bought it. I like that it ends with the Ken skit too.

One thing about the deluxe version though, the packaging is fucking lame. The front panel thing is so flimsy it's ridiculous even for digipak-style packaging.