The Better Remixes Unofficial EP

ManetsBR

Better Gone

Better feat. DJ Ashba

Better Acoustic

Blood In The Water

Going Down

We got ourselves an unofficial Better Remixes EP featuring 3 remixes of Better and two bonus tracks.

Can someone make an artwork?

Edited by ManetsBR

The only one that I'm pretty miffed about is the DJ remix. All the best parts are gone, and his replaced Finck's solo with him messing up Finck's solo?. I think once the novelty of hearing new music has gone people will realise that it's not all that good. The original, Bumbles acoustic and Brains Better Gone are all kickass, the DJ remix not so much.

Its more like A Going Down single with 4 b-sides. Lets face it, the remixes all suck pretty bad. I mean even the song Better has lost it's shine because its just a crappy pop rock song with no replay potential. I haven't listened to that song in years, I listened to each of these remixes but doubt ill ever play them again.

The only one that I'm pretty miffed about is the DJ remix. All the best parts are gone, and his replaced Finck's solo with him messing up Finck's solo?. I think once the novelty of hearing new music has gone people will realise that it's not all that good. The original, Bumbles acoustic and Brains Better Gone are all kickass, the DJ remix not so much.

Finally someone else who also likes Better Gone :)

played around with the songs a bit to make them sound a bit better(would like to think I improved Going Down a whole lot)

the tracklist I made:

1. Better Gone

2. Going Down

3. Better 2012

4. Blood In The Water

5. Better Acoustic

some artwork I made:

2lld7hl.png

Edited by OptimusPrimeNL