Fernando GN'R 2 hours meeting?

Uncle Bob

The fuck did I just watch???

kinda like watching a bad train wreck couldnt take my eyes off of it. talk about wanting my lost IQ points back after that. The shit that people will believe eh?

Discussed in the meeting:

How to tell the nuGNR band members that they are going to be sold for medical experiments.

• Like 1

What it should've been:

1) Set up studio time in preparation for the next album

2) Getting a strategy together to deal with the record company

3) Convincing Axl to get back in 2006 shape/setting up personal training sessions

4) Puting together a public relations strategy to help win back a severely declining fan base

What it probably was:

1) Insulting the fan base

2) Changing their phone numbers

3) Discussing legal representation/strategy for the case of Axl V. MSL

4) Trying to get Rock In Rio to give them another shot to embarrass themselves

What a sad fucking state of affairs..

What's the news here? I would think and hope that Fernando and the rest of the management team are in regular meetings. It's sort of what managers do. And anyone who thinks a two hour meeting is long have very little experience with business and managing.

Agreed. Meetings are actually the opposite of "getting things done."

Quoted for truth

I don't think anyone was saying anything about having a meeting was supposed to be impressive.

Good, because it isn't. If GnR / Team Brazil want to impress me, they should give me the one thing I can't argue with; results.

I view 2006/7 as the final period where there was some substance behind what they was doing. It felt like the whole camp behind each other, and was working towards something new and groundbreaking. Since the release and subsequent tour, they really have just been going through the motions, no passion to move forward at all.

• Like 2

This is certainly a very interesting revelation from Fernando. If you consider that GNR management is a family, that seems to make formal meetings unnecessary. The only other party you could imagine GNR management engaging with as part of formal meetings would be Interscope. From all of this I am fairly sure management have been talking to Interscope about what they hope to do with the brand next year.

Probably a two hour meeting to decide upon whether to tour the hits in South America next time, or Europe.

This is certainly a very interesting revelation from Fernando. If you consider that GNR management is a family, that seems to make formal meetings unnecessary. The only other party you could imagine GNR management engaging with as part of formal meetings would be Interscope. From all of this I am fairly sure management have been talking to Interscope about what they hope to do with the brand next year.

Fair point. There could be some good in this news in the sense that, Interscope are probably saying the exact same stuff as we are: ''why is Axl not releasing a record?'', ''Why all the tours?''. They are probably thinking, 'what is the use in having Axl signed with their label?'. So they might put some pressure on Team B's thick skulls.

Edited by DieselDaisy