Fernando GN'R 2 hours meeting?

Uncle Bob

Fernandos post said he was in a meeting, and showed a photo of a beach. It was obviously a sarcastic response to the recent goings on - another jab at the fans to suggest that there is nothing in store for GNR. Why some of you are interpreting this as anything positive is beyond me.

If I remember correctly he said that he had been in a 2 hour meeting earlier that day. If so, I doubt he was being sarcastic.

You know what, i'd be shocked if they ever have meetings regarding activity (regardless of nature) this far out. The majority of what they have done from 2006 up to this point feels rushed and uncalculated, very last minute.

Whilst I won't hold my breath for delivery on any plans they have tentatively put in place, its a nice, postiive step towards that people in the band are at least trying to put something cohesive together for next year.

Fernandos post said he was in a meeting, and showed a photo of a beach. It was obviously a sarcastic response to the recent goings on - another jab at the fans to suggest that there is nothing in store for GNR. Why some of you are interpreting this as anything positive is beyond me.

Does he have a new Twitter account? All I see are automatic astrology updates @FLebeis

Does he have a new Twitter account? All I see are automatic astrology updates @FLebeis

Same, I don't see anything on that account.

It was an instagram message.

It was an instagram message.

Are we forbidden to post the link here?

Meetings over 2-hours are usually unproductive. Just sayin'

Not really. Depends on your subject. I've veen to meetings discussing oil drilling, and platform positioning that lasted over 8 hours, with two short breaks and it which were extremelly focused and productive.

What's the news here? I would think and hope that Fernando and the rest of the management team are in regular meetings. It's sort of what managers do. And anyone who thinks a two hour meeting is long have very little experience with business and managing.

Two hour meeting about the future of an entity such as GnR? Big fuckin' whoop! My job interview took more than 8 hours.

I bet Fernando made sure everyone knew this meeting was happening.

Friend 1: Hey Fernando, you want to watch the Monday Night Footbal Exhibition games next week?

Fernando: I'd love to, but I have a big meeting on Thursday to discuss the future of GNR. I'd love to tell you the details of what's going on, but its uber top secret and if my mommy finds out that I've said anything to anyone she will spank me. All I can tell you is that 2014 is going to be a BIG year for GNR. Lots and lots of things on the horizon for the band. I'd love to tell you what's happening, but Axl, you know Axl Rose the lead singer of the band who calls me all the time, and.... see I have his cell phone number RIGHT THERE in my phone, but please don't call him or else my mommy will punish me. Pretend you never saw that number. While you're at it, you might as well see that I have the phone number of every guy in the band, SEE?! How cool is that??

Friend 2: Wow, even Slash?

Fernando: NO NOT SLASH YOU IDIOT. SLASH ISN'T IN GNR ANYMORE. He was replaced by the guy from Sixx AM.

Friend 1: No way, Nikki Sixx is in GNR now?!?! When did that happen?

Fernando: NO DUDE. Nikki Sixx plays bass. DJ Ashba is in GNR now and he rocks so hard you don't even know. He does this thing where when he plays Welcome to the Jungle, he puts his hands to his ears and the crowd... I mean they just go nuts. This guy has effectively replaced Slash on every level so much so that Slash is an afterthought. But don't tell my mommy that I was talking about Slash with anyone. In my house, the house where I live with Axl Rose the lead singer of GNR, the word 'Slash' is not allowed to be uttered. Whenever we talk about slash and burn farming methods, which you'd be shocked is a regular conversation in that house, we have to say 'sever and burn'. I even carry a pocket thesaurus with me in case I forget the word 'sever'. Anyways, this meeting is going to be epic. Just wait guys, GNR is coming back BIG TIME in 2014. MSL is going to pay...

Friend 1 and 2: Huh? MSL?

Fernando: Look guys I'd love to talk, but its Saturday and I need to prepare for the meeting next Thursday. I'm sorry. I'll keep you updated on what happens with MSL. Tommy is pretty pissed about his song being leaked.

Friend 1: Who is Tommy?

Fernando: Gotta go guys, I don't have time for 20 questions.

• Like 1

What's the news here? I would think and hope that Fernando and the rest of the management team are in regular meetings. It's sort of what managers do. And anyone who thinks a two hour meeting is long have very little experience with business and managing.

I don't agree with SM very often, but obviously this.

lol meetings