Our band.

Spark

Can you say with out a doubt that GNR is (still) your favorite band? (old GNR yes. new GNR no!)

& are you hesitant to tell certain people this?

......I know we are all GNR fans but recently I've turned to other bands to help me & now GNR means less & less to me.

I thought GNR was Fernando's band and not ours.

It's complaints like these that make them not release new music, you mean horrible person you.

If you're not careful, Fernando will have a three hour meeting about you.

And your punishment shall be being forced to wear his new line of Beta inspired clothing.

• Like 1

It's complaints like these that make them not release new music, you mean horrible person you.

And your punishment shall be being forced to wear his new line of Beta inspired clothing.

Which, like Beta, is totally sensual and sexy. Large bald constructionworkers called "Joe" or "Bob" will love you in it.

• Like 1

GnR will ALWAYS be close to my heart..Recently I've started to listen Rammstein..I knew they existed but I got all their albums and wow..what a great band..There is something unique when you mix german lyrics with industrial heavy metal :wub: And I like Depeche Mode (They will come to my country this December..Going to see them for the first time), PetShopBoys, RageAgainstTheMachine, U2, Queen..

Edited by gunnari

Gnr will always be 2nd to Zeppelin for me. I like nuguns for the most part, they are better than most hard rock bands out there. The decisions that are made really leave a bad taste in my mouth at times, but I can listen to all the old albums and forget the drama. But every good band has had its fair share of drama, so its sorta par for the course.

But when I want to listen to the best hard rock music ever made, I don't turn to gnr anyways. So at least for me, that softens the blow of it all. Now if gnr were the be all and end all of rock bands, then yes I guess all the bs would bother me that much more. But gnr at their mighty peak, still wasn't better than zeppelin and a few other bands. I don't say that as a knock against what gnr were, I just feel man for man, zeppelin were more talented. Page was better than slash and izzy, john paul jones was better than duff, bonham pisses all over adler and sorum. I do like axl better than plant, but plant wrote more quantity and quality, so its basically a wash their.

Is that really punishment?? You're forgetting the sex appeal of looking like a house keeper

Guns N Roses will always be special I guess, my music taste is so much more diverse than it was when I started listening to them and identified myself as a "rocker", now I just listen to whatever I enjoy and it can come from pretty much any genre. But they were a huge part of my life growing up, because of all the stuff that had gone on with them, they were fascinating to follow, they were frustrating but when they did something it was ten times more exciting than when any other band did anything. It was so easy for other people to attack and slate them as well, so hardcore GNR fandom was a little bit of a badge of honour really.

I've had amazing experiences as a GN'R fan, travelled to some great places to see them play, met some great friends, and seen some of the best musical performances it's ever been my pleasure to experience. I can't pretend to be anything other than apathetic about the current state of affairs, being a GNR fan isn't much fun at the moment, but they've done so much good in my life that I'm still extremely fond of them and likely will be regardless of what happens.

I have no problem telling people I'm a GNR fan but most of them don't even know what GNR is. But no, it's not my favourite band since I've discovered there are plenty of better bands out there.

Plenty better bands out there than Gn'R at their prime (AFD & UYI eras)? Can you please elaborate your thoughts? :)

I have no problem telling people I'm a GNR fan but most of them don't even know what GNR is. But no, it's not my favourite band since I've discovered there are plenty of better bands out there.

Plenty better bands out there than Gn'R at their prime (AFD & UYI eras)? Can you please elaborate your thoughts? :)

Yeah seriously...I can't think of even 1