Do you think Axl should apologize to the fans for only releasing one album since he took full possession of the GNR name?

Randy Lahey

It depends on the circumstances, seems like he's given reasons before and after chinese with every single delay. Most people choose not to believe them which is understandable, i honestly don't know what's holding him back these days. Nevermind apolizing, drop the azoff jibber jabber and record company excuses by taking matters into his own hands via releasing music online in some form.

Edited by Street Of The Blues

Apologize? No, but make a statement! address his fanbase! yes!

Axl always talks about how he is the only one left from the originals fighting for GnR in the present time, that nobody else was interested in bringing it further... well, here we are! GnR is Axl rose, he has no one holding him back - so what's the hold up?

Apologies! no, just a SIMPLE explanation of what's going on.

As I've said before... I have not lost hope in this band. I just want some sort of solid information about future plans that don't revolve around touring. Waiting is not a not a problem... I just want a few updates from the mastermind.

I really don't get it!

• Like 1

No, I think he shpuld apologise to his former bandmates.

I think you shpuld apologise to the English language.

Shput the fuck up, DS.
That'sh it! You have the shpit flying from my anush now. There'sh nothing but a wave of shpit, blood and nerdrage heading your way. :fuckyou: Edited by Damn_Smooth
  • Like 1

Do you think Axl should apologize to the fans for only releasing one album since he took full possession of the GNR name?

No.