BBF Nightrain Chat Discussion

wasted

what was the point of the submitting questions on the Nightrain campaign if the questions answered were the ones in the chat room open to everyone?

Ron's awesome for doing the chat but really the Nightrain really needs to look up what the word exclusive means :lol:

He was going back and forth. I didn't stay for the whole thing, but I got the impression that he made it through all of the questions that were submitted but he was going back and forth for most of it.

Legally speaking - given that the Bumblefoot chat was explicitly billed as 'exclusive' - Nightrain memberships have been sold under false premises.

If anybody cared enough they could probably take legal action against GNR.

Really?

If you were sad enough, yes. GNR management pushed an advertisement campaign billing a Bumblefoot chat as part of buying Nightrain membership.

I'm quite sure there were people who purchased Nightrain under the premise of an exclusive chat.

what was the point of the submitting questions on the Nightrain campaign if the questions answered were the ones in the chat room open to everyone?

Ron's awesome for doing the chat but really the Nightrain really needs to look up what the word exclusive means :lol:

He was going back and forth. I didn't stay for the whole thing, but I got the impression that he made it through all of the questions that were submitted but he was going back and forth for most of it.

O cool did he answer my who snores on the tour bus question?

• Like 1

O cool did he answer my who snores on the tour bus question?

Not that I heard, but I didn't stay for the whole thing so he may have went back to answer more after I left.

Legally speaking - given that the Bumblefoot chat was explicitly billed as 'exclusive' - Nightrain memberships have been sold under false premises.

Really?
If you were sad enough, yes. GNR management pushed an advertisement campaign billing a Bumblefoot chat as part of buying Nightrain membership.

I'm quite sure there were people who purchased Nightrain under the premise of an exclusive chat.

Hit the nail on the head there. Also remember that when the thing started they offered online digital content which never materialised. Jarmo was trying to defend this awhile back by pointing to a few photos which were on facebook also haha.

Really?

Have you learned nothing? Lol. Keep waiting for that beach towel, baby. I'm sure AxlBeta will pay all the dividends you are owed.

It isn't really Guns N' Roses without Slash. Chinese Democracy was crap.

Posted by Volcano | June 4, 2013 3:31 PM

Does anyone know if there will be backstage auditions to be Axl's fluffer?

Posted by volcano62 | June 4, 2013 3:40 PM

I'll be there if I manage to get Axl's dick out of my ass.

Posted by volcano62 | June 4, 2013 3:47 PM

:rofl-lol:

That was an epic mygnr roast

It was a fun night

Hahaha, yeah.

Here's something I found funny and I'm not sure if anyone else caught it: The one and only time the Administrator (GNR NIghtrain) did anything was when they typed "Let's keep it focused. Leave the mygnr stuff on mygnr".

Pretty sure I saw one other one, basically threatening to remove anyone from the chat who keeps spamming the same question over and over.

Really?

If people purchase anything based on the premise of GNR doing anything at all in the future, can I sue them for being an idiot?

It isn't really Guns N' Roses without Slash. Chinese Democracy was crap.

Posted by Volcano | June 4, 2013 3:31 PM

Does anyone know if there will be backstage auditions to be Axl's fluffer?

Posted by volcano62 | June 4, 2013 3:40 PM

I'll be there if I manage to get Axl's dick out of my ass.

Posted by volcano62 | June 4, 2013 3:47 PM

That was an epic mygnr roast

It was a fun night

Hahaha, yeah.

Here's something I found funny and I'm not sure if anyone else caught it: The one and only time the Administrator (GNR NIghtrain) did anything was when they typed "Let's keep it focused. Leave the mygnr stuff on mygnr".

Pretty sure I saw one other one, basically threatening to remove anyone from the chat who keeps spamming the same question over and over.

Aka country lock Argentina and Brazil

so, can someone list things that is exciting on the chat?

He announced that the next Guns album could maybe possibly, potentially, probably, if/when the timing is right, be released in less of time amounted from chinese democracy re-release.

Oh sorry that was the PM i got from fernando in facebook..nvmd :P

Did he give any info on?

Songs on the next album

Progress of a new album

Progress of DVD

When band is touring next

No, and hopefully no one expected Bumblefoot to be privy to such information.

Oh, sorry.

I thought he was there speaking as the guitar player of Guns n Roses.....on a Guns n Roses forum that you had to pay to be part of.

So he was there to promote his solo artist career?

• Like 1