Why do so many "adults" watch wrassling?

Facekicker

original.jpg

And good job to you as well!

I think if we are creative we could probably find many pictures of men hugging in various contexts. But can you find scenarios where the objective is for men to strut around, flex muscles, pose, and gang-fight that aren't obviously and deliberately homo-erotic?

I can fully understand how wrestling would catch on in a sexually repressed country as USA. It allows closeted gays to get off in a safe context and without them having to come to terms with their sexually.

What about fish experts? Aren't they gay?

I have absolutely no idea. Any reason to think they are?

Didn't you make a post about being a leading expert on a particular species of fish?

And you have the brass to shit talk someone else's interests? :lol:

Yeah I did, thanks for remembering! Still not sure what that has got to do with homosexuality. I am not talking shit about wrestling. I am just pointing out that it is overtly homoerotic. Gays need their outlets, too. I am all for it.

Edited by SoulMonster

Didn't you make a post about being a leading expert on a particular species of fish?

Not sure how sexuality comes into that particular argument there Skipper. :):shrugs:

original.jpg

And good job to you as well!

I think if we are creative we could probably find many pictures of men hugging in various contexts. But can you find scenarios where the objective is for men to strut around, flex muscles, pose, and gang-fight that aren't obviously and deliberately homo-erotic?

I can fully understand how wrestling would catch on in a sexually repressed country as USA. It allows closeted gays to get off in a safe context and without them having to come to terms with their sexually.

eb6.jpg?1307463786

Not sure how sexuality comes into that particular argument there Skipper. :):shrugs:

It's only there when SM says it's apparent in wrestling, seems a like a juvenile attempt to wind up it's fans.

It's only there when SM says it's apparent in wrestling, seems a like a juvenile attempt to wind up it's fans.

I'm just saying that lots of oiled up men in spandex lends itself much more easily to accusations of homoeroticism than marine biology does in most cases. :)

Only if it didn't work ;)

But seriously, how can you not see it is homo-erotic? Here's a gay's own words about wrestling:

Undeniably, there is something about a muscular male. We love to look at them in their tight jeans, their briefs, their fight shorts, their...well...nothing. The male form, when it has been enhanced by exercise and good diet is a thing to behold. And a thing to be held. Tightly, in a headlock.

There is something primal about the male form. Something that draws our eyes and makes us get hard. On some basic level, it's actually hard to see why a guy turns us on as opposed to a girl. They both have the same flesh. The same eyes. But with guys, it is the promise of strength, of masculinity, of fellowship and friendship. It is an arm around your shoulder. A big hand on your ass. It is a bicep flexed until it wants to pop and two rounded pecs just aching to be worked over.

It is a round, bubble butt. Two thick, hairy legs. It is childhood re-lived and adolescence re-awakened.

Wrestling is about getting to know someone. Really getting to understand a person. There is a reason why guys on wrestling teams hang on each other. They are used to the feel of another man's body, and they are unafraid of the touch. They understand that it means something more than just sexual desire. It means friendship. It means maleness.