Why do so many "adults" watch wrassling?

Facekicker

triple h + motorhead live was awesome to see, one of my favorite entrances.

plus triple h is from my home state :headbang:

Was a great entrance! I'm spitting out water right now!

Damn, I've tried to do that lots of times but I can't. The sprinkling thing, it's impossible.

triple h + motorhead live was awesome to see, one of my favorite entrances.

plus triple h is from my home state :headbang:

Was a great entrance! I'm spitting out water right now!

Damn, I've tried to do that lots of times but I can't. The sprinkling thing, it's impossible.

Practice my friend.

You can do that too with a trampoline. Which he does use.

Yea..., I don't think so. :lol: I would probably land with my head first but yes, I was just trying to point that these guys are athetles well prepared and all that.

If I could do that and sprinkle water at the same time I would rule.

I'm surprised some uneducated fuckwit hasn't come in here and claimed that the ring itself is a trampoline and that it doesn't hurt at all on impact. :lol:

You opened the gates, some dumb ass will now claim that. Again ,back on topic. Wrestling is an art form that most athletes cannot do. These guys are on the road sometimes for most of the year. More than any sport. The shit they do takes a toll on their bodies. I respect the fact that there is no cuts. They are live and do their best to entertain. Imagine your favorite show or movie. They get to look at the script only a couple days before they shoot live tv. The show/movie would always be a disaster. With wrestling you don't have an option to shoot the scene again. Now, they are not perfect and fuck up. But they get it right for the most part.

• Like 1

I haven't watched it since the Stone Cold era.

Same. Was a big fan back in the day.

The thing is that if you have ever believed it to be real you end up feeling like an idiot when you realize it was all scripted. I dont mind people watching it for the entertainment value. But when someone starts defending it saying it is real that's when it gets a tad irritating. They are athletes and work hard to get in such a shape but it isn't sports.

Also, why is it tagged "no homo"?

• 2 months later...
Guest Len B'stard

How the fuck did i find this, i was only scrolling the front of the forum? :lol:

EDIT: Oh, i was in the poetry thread and it was there at the bottom as one of Facekickers other threads, shit, sorry! :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen