Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

Are there any differences between the original artwork and the World on Fire album art apart from the Slash Top Hat™ on the smiley face?

Reminds me of Robert Williams' AFD painting, wonder if that was what Slash was going for.

Are there any differences between the original artwork and the World on Fire album art apart from the Slash Top Hat™ on the smiley face?

Reminds me of Robert Williams' AFD painting, wonder if that was what Slash was going for.

The McDonald's logo was altered on the album cover too.

• Like 1

Don't think so. Slash and Ron English had a relationship waaay before he started working with Myles. Actually, I think Slash's store was selling the smiley with the top hat not so long ago.

Is Slash's next show before June 16th? Because he said he would definitely play some new songs this summer.

Yeah, he's got one with Aerosmith in Berlin on the 9th of June, then a bunch more dates with Aerosmith in the US and Canada over the summer: https://www.songkick.com/artists/44022-slash

fucking exam period i can't make this Berlin gig

It's a shame because good friends of mine moved to Berlin a month ago so i could easily relate the two and going to the gig and see my friends, but it seems exams couldn't let it :thumbsdown:

Don't think so. Slash and Ron English had a relationship waaay before he started working with Myles. Actually, I think Slash's store was selling the smiley with the top hat not so long ago.

I was thinking in terms of the Appetite for Destruction painting showing a world in disarray in a surreal manner, and World on Fire being of the same theme in both name and album art.

Is Slash's next show before June 16th? Because he said he would definitely play some new songs this summer.

Yeah, he's got one with Aerosmith in Berlin on the 9th of June, then a bunch more dates with Aerosmith in the US and Canada over the summer: https://www.songkick.com/artists/44022-slash

fucking exam period i can't make this Berlin gig

'Exam period' can suck a dick, man. Go to the show. :lol:

On a serious note, don't. Study is always first.

I was thinking in terms of the Appetite for Destruction painting showing a world in disarray in a surreal manner, and World on Fire being of the same theme in both name and album art.

Gotcha now. Yeah, but 'World On Fire' is a lame title.

• Like 1

I will never be able to fathom why they didn't put Messages on there. It's maybe the best thing they ever recorded.

This is good too

Man, I really wouldn't mind an album (or even an EP) with VR leftovers like this...

For the UK shows you have to buy a copy of the album to get in on today's presale. I'll try my luck with tomorrow's Live Nation presale instead for the London show, and wait until Friday for the Cologne show.