Slash's Third Album - "World On Fire"

ZoSoRose

Yeah, Ive been saying for ages that Slash should bring back that UYI era tone, it was so godlike.

fuckin orgasmic!

been a year or so since Ive listend to some GNR but everytime I hear that UYI tone I get the want to throw my Tokyo DVD's in.

Cant wait to see what Slash and Co. have cooking up.

Yeah UYI tone is killer needs to be chunky like this again for sure. A year shit i dont go more then a couple days and am hanging out. It cant be normal am either listening to it or watching the shit :lol:

Edited by Gibbo 27

I totally think if Axl, Slash, Izzy, and Duff got together they could really make a kick ass and authentic GNR album. No doubt in my mind. Slash defiantly has his sound still and has become a decent songwriter. With the other guys, holy shit they would do something else great

• Like 1

Yeah, Ive been saying for ages that Slash should bring back that UYI era tone, it was so godlike.

Listen to the beginning of this:

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Indiana '91 was such a great show.

YouTube is amazing. Any gig you can fathom is on there in its entirety. I remember before YouTube you'd have to browse P2P networks for videos and it was usually just music videos that showed up.

Thankyou so much slash2baz I really appreciate your constant updates. I visit twitter.com/slashfrance all the time! Do you know if myles will be playing rhythm guitar on the new album like the last one? I hope so, I think his playing blends really well with slash. Cheers

hey man thanks for visiting us ;)

About Myles on rythm guitar i haven't heard much about it but i think that's the plan !

FYI, there will be a new video update from the studio every tuesday starting today ! how cool is that ? :headbang: