Which one do you want most?

wfuckinga

Which one do you want most?  

88 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Which concert would you most like to be released on DVD?

Setlists for those who don't know:

01-01-01

Welcome to the Jungle
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Live and Let Die
Oh My God
My Michelle
Think About You
You Could Be Mine
Sweet Child O' Mine
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Axl Rose Piano Solo
November Rain
Out Ta Get Me
Riad N' the Bedouins
Chinese Democracy
Rocket Queen
Buckethead Guitar Solo
Patience
Street of Dreams
Nightrain
Silkworms
Paradise City

08-03-91

Perfect Crime
Mr. Brownstone
Right Next Door to Hell
Bad Obsession
Live and Let Die
It's So Easy
Yesterdays
Dust N' Bones
Double Talkin' Jive
Civil War
Patience
You Could Be Mine
November Rain
My Michelle
14 Years
Nightrain
Welcome to the Jungle
Pretty Tied Up
Rocket Queen
Don't Cry (With Shannon Hoon)
You Ain't the First (With Shannon Hoon)
Used to Love Her
Move to the City
Sweet Child O' Mine
You're Crazy (With Sebastian Bach)
Locomotive
Out Ta Get Me
Dead Horse
Estranged
Paradise City

11-21-12

Chinese Democracy
Welcome to the Jungle
It's So Easy
Mr. Brownstone
Estranged
Rocket Queen
Richard Fortus Guitar Solo
Live and Let Die
This I Love
Better
Motivation
Dizzy Reed Piano Solo
Catcher in the Rye
Street of Dreams
You Could Be Mine
DJ Ashba Guitar Solo
Sweet Child O' Mine
Another Brick in the Wall Part 2
November Rain
Objectify
Don't Cry
Civil War
Jam
The Seeker
Jam
Nightrain
Jam
Don't Let It Bring You Down
Used to Love Her
Jam
Patience
Jam
Paradise City

Which would you like GN'R to officially release?

Without question, the 1991 show. The setlist is literally almost their entire catalogue up to that point. Who wouldn't want that? Axl's voice is not the best that night, but the setlist and energy they had must make up for that. Thats a DVD release you put out to show everyone that this band was the fucking king. Too bad its 20 years too late already. No one would care at this point anyway.

HOB 2001 is cool for a number of reasons, but stacking it against any classic Guns show I don't think it would win. Its cool for the mystery and it was a good show, but its not otherworldly. Honestly, its not even as good as a 2006 show in a number of ways. I think the people voting for that are doing it simply because of the musicians involved, which doesn't equate to best show.

You've gotta be kidding me with the Appetite For Democracy show.

HOB '01 is the Holy Grail of GNR as far as I'm concerned. We have far too little from that line up. Plus, I think it would be pretty interesting to see the first ever concert from that band. Oh, and Silkworms, OMG, and Riad, plus one of THE best performances of The Blues...

HOB

No matter how you feel about where Nu has gone, that was a landmark night in the history of GNR.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ All of that. I'd buy that show in a heartbeat if it were commercially available, either audio or video.

I'd be for House of Blues, although I've felt most of the allure from it comes from the fact that there is so little actual audio and pictures circulating from it, not to mention that there is no footage available. In all seriousness though, it seems like it's pretty much the same quality as the Rock in Rio show, just without "Madagascar."

HOB '01 is the Holy Grail of GNR as far as I'm concerned. We have far too little from that line up. Plus, I think it would be pretty interesting to see the first ever concert from that band. Oh, and Silkworms, OMG, and Riad, plus one of THE best performances of The Blues...

100% agree on The Blues. The band sounded so energetic, so eager to play that, it's awesome. I'd LOVE an official SBD recording and or that DVD

The 1991 setlist is awesome, I'd love to eventually get that release but right now I'd prefer Vegas as it's the new band shot professionally and the stage and set list are pretty cool.

I would love if they started to tour a set list like 91 again. Although, take PC and put it somewhere in the middle - so tired of it as a closer.

The 1991 setlist is awesome, I'd love to eventually get that release but right now I'd prefer Vegas as it's the new band shot professionally and the stage and set list are pretty cool.

I would love if they started to tour a set list like 91 again. Although, take PC and put it somewhere in the middle - so tired of it as a closer.

Yeah, have Prostitute close the shows! Not only is it a CD song, but the confetti could come out during the ASK YOURSELF WHAT I WOULD DO TO PROSTITUTE MYSELF lines, and the outtro is fuckin' perfect, they could leave their guitars onstage and axl could walk off and the lights would go dark with the outtro still playing and then they could come out and do their bow.

Fuck yeah, TB make it happen.