The MyGNR travel thread 2014

wfuckinga

Oi, 20 mins to Euston if you dont mind :lol:

Yeah but you're still not living in the city or owt innit. I mean to hear some of you fuckers go on you'd think you had a bachelor pad in the west wing of Buck House! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Oi, 20 mins to Euston if you dont mind :lol:

Yeah but you're still not living in the city or owt innit. I mean to hear some of you fuckers go on you'd think you had a bachelor pad in the west wing of Buck House! :lol:

What you fuckin' givin' it for twatface, you only moved to Manchester a fortnight ago, acting like you're fuckin' Mister Townie :lol: Even the most fuckin' bumblebee areas down south are better than Gods(forsaken) Country :lol: There's a reason why the average one bedroom flats rent around here is the same as what it is to rent a stately home up in that stifling smoggy shithole you vaguely claim to be a home :lol:

For you to get to civilisation from where you're from you'd have to tie your clothes up in a giant bedsheet, put a knot in it, slide a stick through, put it on your back and walk barefoot in frayed bottomed trousers for 5 days with no food drinking the water out of muck puddles before you even so much as see a car :lol:

^^ Right on

Fooking Southerners with their girlie views of the North...urgh!!

Fuck me, look, there's another one, ugh, the stench of the ordinaries around here :lol: Should I wheel out my 'why the only metallers in England are from the North these days' theory? :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

:lol: I knew I could count on you for a good rant dear boy! :lol:

You call that a rant, you should see what i done in the ultimate warrior thread :lol:

Link he says. LOL

You call that a rant, you should see what i done in the ultimate warrior thread :lol:

That wasn't a rant either. It was just you making a mess of it and looking for excuse after excuse to justify things of which you were proven wrong.

I really doesn't matter now, Forsaken told everyone to shut the fuck up in that thread so lets leave it be outside also.

Link he says. LOL

That wasn't a rant either. It was just you making a mess of it and looking for excuse after excuse to justify things of which you were proven wrong.

I really doesn't matter now, Forsaken told everyone to shut the fuck up in that thread so lets leave it be outside also.

He started.

AshamedPuppy.jpg

Guest Len B'stard
Link he says. LOL

I knew I could count on you for a good rant dear boy!

You call that a rant, you should see what i done in the ultimate warrior thread

Proven wrong, shut up :lol: Vague overly defensive fanboy bullshit that fell before even the most basic of surface level scrutiny more like. Nothing even came vaguely close to seriously addressing any of the points I made, nothing, not one thing.

Edited by sugaraylen

I'm going to Cancun, Mexico for my Honeymoon in a couple of weeks, anyone been? Suggestions? do's and don'ts? Stayin All inclusive but want to get out of the hotel for a couple of days and see the sights.

Soooo... anyone have any suggestions for Robin ? (Just trying to stop this thread from derailing even further ;) )

• Like 1

So my Grandmother (RIP) was from Liverpool so is that even considered part of England?............ :lol:

Pretty much though we don't like to admit it very often. :lol: I'm about 15 miles from there at work right now and they're a strange bunch. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

This would be the same Liverpool that chant the following at football matches:

WE ARE NOT FUCKING ENGLISH WE ARE SCOUSE and YOU CAN STICK THE ROYAL FAMILY UP YOUR ARSE

:lol:

Guys shut the fuck up and lets take the piss out of Northerners a bit more :lol:

*Big Bopper voice*

Ooh honey, you know what i likeeee! :D

This would be the same Liverpool that chant the following at football matches:

WE ARE NOT FUCKING ENGLISH WE ARE SCOUSE and YOU CAN STICK THE ROYAL FAMILY UP YOUR ARSE

:lol:

Guys shut the fuck up and lets take the piss out of Northerners a bit more :lol:

*Big Bopper voice*

Ooh honey, you know what i likeeee! :D

These Scousers sound like my kind of people...a bit of rebel in em...... :lol: ...............have to visit there before I die to see where Grandmum grew up

Guest Len B'stard

The thing is that a lot of the people up North are Irish immigrants? (Scouser means from Liverpool btw) So like, cuz of the history between Ireland and England there is an undercurrent of anti-English sentiment there. In fact if you look at a lot of these famous people from up North they're most of em Irish, Morrissey is from up North, he's Irish, John Lennon was Irish, Noel and Liam Gallagher are Irish, Manchester, Liverpool, those places have a heavy Irish population.

This is them at Chelsea, a West London football team and more representative of like...English-Englishness if you like.

Does your Grandma have any Irish in her?

Edited by sugaraylen

The thing is that a lot of the people up North are Irish immigrants? (Scouser means from Liverpool btw) So like, cuz of the history between Ireland and England there is an undercurrent of anti-English sentiment there. In fact if you look at a lot of these famous people from up North they're most of em Irish, Morrissey is from up North, he's Irish, John Lennon was Irish, Noel and Liam Gallagher are Irish, Manchester, Liverpool, those places have a heavy Irish population.

Yeah makes perfect sense as I still have relatives in Northern Ireland as well so I am sure some of them must have snuck into Liverpool..... :lol:

I'm in a job where all the colleagues I work closest with get to jet off several times a year. (My line manager has just returned from her second trip to Ibiza in as many months, and is returning again in June). I don't get to go, which occasionally makes me feel a bit fed up, as I can't afford a proper holiday this year. So I've just booked three nights on the coast in lovely Morecambe over the late May bank holiday, to get away from life, the Internet etc. I will take long walks on the beach and get lots of reading done. :)