The MyGNR travel thread 2014

wfuckinga

Not planning any holidays this year. We unlikely to have the money after buying a house and getting married (neither are we planning a honeymoon). But if we can manage to scrape together some money, the benefit of being young is that we still qualify for a discounted Interrail ticket! :)

Fingers crossed...

Guest Len B'stard

Central Europe for Poland.

More like fuckin' East Yorkshire! :lol:

We had this really old landlord that used to refer to things in like, old terms, he used to call the Polish 'eastern block tenants', i still don't know what that shit means :lol: The ones from Zimbabwae he called 'the Rhodesian chaps!' :lol:

CC down the panties, passport in your shoe.

I used to carry 5 bucks worth of 50 cent coins in my socks when I was in school on a daily basis. I know my shit sweetheart. :lol:

Clearly not! How do you put a passport in your shoe when you're wearing thongs or sandals??? :huh:

And how do you keep a credit card inside a gstring? Yeah, didn't think about that one, did you? <_<

I used to carry 5 bucks worth of 50 cent coins in my socks when I was in school on a daily basis. I know my shit sweetheart. :lol:

Clearly not! How do you put a passport in your shoe when you're wearing thongs or sandals??? :huh:

And how do you keep a credit card inside a gstring? Yeah, didn't think about that one, did you? <_<

Shove it up yer growler? :lol:

QtFZ0PR.gif

Can't say he's wrong if all else fails. :lol:

:lol:

I don't have a goddamn velcro wallet, you prick. But I do have naturally large quads, and I tend to wear clothes that fit relatively closely, so even the slim wallet gives me some pocket bulge I'd rather do without. I'm usually with a blazer or at least a lightweight jacket, so I'm an inside breast pocket man.

A wallet can also look clunky in your front pocket, depending on your pants. Fucks up your symmetry.

Yet another reason to dislike skinny jeans.

With my pants always tented out, I could be carrying a pastrami sandwich in my front pants pocket and nobody would know it.

I don't wear skinny jeans. I just don't wear jeans multiple sizes too big like many men. And I don't wear that boot cut shit. Straight leg, motherfuck.

• Like 1

Off to Brussels for the weekend at the end of February. Should be a giggle.

I was there for a night once. I admit I didn't see much of the place but what I did see was the most boring, dull, grey shithole of a city I have ever encountered. Highlight was drinking a stella in a travellodge type hotel and watching a dripping tap behind the bar.

Edited by Facekicker

Off to Brussels for the weekend at the end of February. Should be a giggle.

I was there for a night once. I admit I didn't see much of the place but what I did see was the most boring, dull, grey shithole of a city I have ever encountered. Highlight was drinking a stella in a travellodge type hotel and watching a dripping tap behind the bar.

You didn't see the statue of the kid peeing in the fountain? :lol:

Most boring, dull shithole for me was Andorra. Can't believe I ever thought that was a good idea. Couldn't get in touch with CouchSurfer we were supposed to stay with, me and my mate bought some wine, drank it on a bench we found on a hillside, slept for a few hours, I woke up and threw up, went back to sleep. Woke up to sound of goats. Torrential rain. Locals who refused to speak French or Spanish, just Catalan. Lunch at McDonalds to escape rain. Got on bus to Toulouse at 2pm.

• Like 1