Red Hot Chili Peppers' Unplugged at Super Bowl: Axl Rose Weighs In

And who is speaking about karaoke,a guy who did not give us a decent performance since 2010!.Maybe you should do karaoke Axl,your voice really sucks nowadays.

I think that kind of a fraud is called lip-synching, as opposed to singing over prerecorded music, aka karaoke.

Found out today that my lesbian boss is pregnant, and now this. What a strange world.

Man... I'm so sorry to hear that! :(

Who would have thought that when a fat, washed up rock star who hasn't done anything noteworthy in two decades takes incoherent shots at the band chosen for the Super Bowl halftime show, the public might take shots back? Literally no one could have predicted this. :lol:

Edited by magisme
  • Like 2

Who would have thought that when a fat, washed up rock star who hasn't done anything noteworthy in two decades takes incoherent shots at the band chosen for the Super Bowl halftime show, the public might take shots back? Literally no one could have predicted this. :lol:

I actually am surprised that a fat, washed up rock star that can't sing caused so much butthurt by insulting a washed up pansy rock band that never had any use for existing in the first place. It really does amaze me. :shrugs:

I actually am surprised that a fat, washed up rock star that can't sing caused so much butthurt by insulting a washed up pansy rock band that never had any use for existing in the first place. It really does amaze me. :shrugs:
:lol:

True enough. It's not really that much butthurt, though, is it? It just seems like a lot from our warped GNR-centric perspective.

Who would have thought that an angry loser who hasn't done anything noteworthy in his whole life would get off so much on nothing really noteworthy.

• Like 3

Who would have thought that an angry loser who hasn't done anything noteworthy in his whole life would get off so much on nothing really noteworthy.

The out of proportion reactions are continuing to be amusing today :thumbsup:

Do it. Get mad. :lol:
  • Like 1

Google Ass is just genious! Fuck the Peppers, kudos to Axl !

The "Google contacts" currently being developed in the Google x lab will ideally have the function to measure blood sugar from tear content for diabetics.

Maybe the "Google ass" is being developed to measure anal fissures, pre-diagnose hemorrhoids, or control excess gas? :D

Do it. Get mad. :lol:

I'm not really angry, just a little annoyed at your repetitive, pointless negativity. Although perhaps you have Asperger's, or some kind of psychological disorder, in which case it isn't your fault. I feel sorry for you, more than anything.

Edited by RichardNixon

A BIG +1 to all the "Look what we're talking about- my God we need new music" comments.

We have 450 replies to this thread, which is newsworthy chiefly because it's the first anyone's heard from this guy in a year or so, and that the message is quasi-incoherent and intended as a joke (or a dig? satire?- up for debate I guess). To me the most interesting thing is that it means he eluded his handlers, "team", or whatever long enough to get this message to the outside world; who know what else he wants to tell us?

A local rock station host here in montreal knocked axl for this comment today... he read the whole thing when i was sitting in traffic on my way home... said the comment was because axls jealous that gnr didnt get the chance, then went on to say he wouldnt even consider the current line up gnr, then said heres a song from the appetite for destruction line-up before he played paradise city... couldnt believe the guy threw that out there like that... first time ive heard a mainstream radio host take a shot at axl like that... guess axl opened himself up with the stab he took at rhcp... hes fair game now i guess... just hope stuff like this motivates him to break out the big guns... i can dream right?

Seriously? Your first time? That's literally the only thing I've ever heard a mainstream radio host say about Axl and new GNR. If someone mentions new GNR they automatically say well, that's not really GNR. It's like a reflex or something. I have nothing against that opinion, but it's just getting so old. Seems weird that it was your first time hearing that.

Im surprised its the first time ive heard it too tbh... we only have one big rock station here, and may be because canadian media is a little more PC but they just never mention the new band really, and they only play the old stuff... they pretty much ignore the new line-up unless theres an upcoming gig and theyre plugging it... and even at that, they just say guns n roses is coming to town (i.e. the quebec festival and ucap shows last summer) might be because theyre owned by the same companies that promote the shows but ive honestly not heard them bash axl up until now and i listen to that station quite often

Not saying im surprised this happened either... stuff like that did make him more of a target though, even up here in canada... whats next? Brazil? lol

A BIG +1 to all the "Look what we're talking about- my God we need new music" comments.

We have 450 replies to this thread, which is newsworthy chiefly because it's the first anyone's heard from this guy in a year or so, and that the message is quasi-incoherent and intended as a joke (or a dig? satire?- up for debate I guess). To me the most interesting thing is that it means he eluded his handlers, "team", or whatever long enough to get this message to the outside world; who know what else he wants to tell us?

Your "eluding handlers" and count of Monte Christo imagery are great.

It hasn't been a year, technically per se- Xmas as well as New Years tweets were duly issued.

True enough. It's not really that much butthurt, though, is it? It just seems like a lot from our warped GNR-centric perspective.

I don't know man, have you read those comments? Seems like a fair amount of butthurt to me. :shrugs:

Do it. Get mad. :lol:I'm not really angry, just a little annoyed at your repetitive, pointless negativity. Although perhaps you have Asperger's, or some kind of psychological disorder, in which case it isn't your fault. I feel sorry for you, more than anything.Nah. You're definitely mad. :lol:

If you really wanted to help me with all my problems, would you criticize someone with Asperger's? You're not a very good person if that's the case. I have an idea, though....take your crybaby, pussy ass shit out of the thread unless you're gonna talk about the band. I know I'm pretty awesome, and I know it's awful tempting to focus on me, but let's try to keep it about the old man and his incoherent moralizing.

I don't know man, have you read those comments? Seems like a fair amount of butthurt to me. :shrugs:They're throwaway comments, for the most part. Most of those people saw Axl talking dumb shit, took 5 seconds to have a laugh, and moved on with their days, not giving it a second thought. We blow this shit way out of proportion because we're the fanatics who talk about GNR every day.

I don't know man, have you read those comments? Seems like a fair amount of butthurt to me. :shrugs:They're throwaway comments, for the most part. Most of those people saw Axl talking dumb shit, took 5 seconds to have a laugh, and moved on with their days, not giving it a second thought. We blow this shit way out of proportion because we're the fanatics who talk about GNR every day.So you're saying the butthurt is pretty much contained in the forum with only minor leakage to the outside world?
  • Like 1

Yes, pretty much. :lol:

Most people got over their GNR butthurt decades ago. Axl isn't even a thought for most people. If he happens to come up, they'll drop a joke because Axl is a joke to them, but it is within the confines of this fine forum that we sad souls keep true butthurt alive.

• Like 1