Red Hot Chili Peppers' Unplugged at Super Bowl: Axl Rose Weighs In

If you discover Guns N Roses you will discover Axl. I can see how a younger generation doesn't know his name, but he's still alive. It tends to happen when a person passes away that they become recognized for the good things they have accomplished, and not the negative.

I don't think Axl will have a problem being remembered. I could be wrong though, I just believe GNR music is timeless and people will find his name throughout time.

First time Axl opens his mouth in almost a year and he says this shit? :lol:

It's the equivalent to something you would hear from the town drunk. You politely nod your head, give him fifty cents and get the hell away as fast you can.

That was hilarious :lol:

Who would have thought that when a fat, washed up rock star who hasn't done anything noteworthy in two decades takes incoherent shots at the band chosen for the Super Bowl halftime show, the public might take shots back? Literally no one could have predicted this. :lol:

Who would have thought that an angry loser who hasn't done anything noteworthy in his whole life would get off so much on nothing really noteworthy.

Wow, I think you just bullseyed it.

Notice that he's proud that he's obsessed with someone who he incessantly disapproves of and whines about. Just seems like really weird, deviant behavior to me.

Are you still obsessing about me? I thought we had made up. Oh well. Maybe you and Tricky Dick can Skype each other about how angry magisme makes you with all his obsessive, haterish hate toward Axl. His obsession makes you so mad that you can't think of anything but him. And soon all your posts are just like his. Except his are about Axl and they're either informative or entertaining, and yours are about him and they're shit. :lol:

Well Mags, Looks like Jim Rome has escaped the forum and is spreading the butthurt to the masses. What are we going to do about this?

I was afraid of this. I didn't want to say anything because I was hoping it was contained amongst all the winners on the forum and those who make comments on random "news" websites, but now a diminutive sports talk show host has entered the fray and changed the entire game, metaphorically speaking. I'm not sure what we can do. It is a veritable outbreak. We can only pray that a full epidemic isn't imminent. We urge Axl not to post any more dumb as shit commentary about anything. No matter how genius Beta tells him his insipid ramblings are, he must keep quiet. It is for the good of the nation. It is for the good of the children.

Edited by magisme
  • Like 1

Is the straw man the only trick you know? I expect more of you. Don't be a one trick pony.

On topic:

Anthony Kiedis is a stereotypical Californian ego star. The shit he did to Mr. Bungle getting them kicked off shows was petty and shitty. Real cunt moves on his part.

First time Axl opens his mouth in almost a year and he says this shit? :lol:

It's the equivalent to something you would hear from the town drunk. You politely nod your head, give him fifty cents and get the hell away as fast you can.

If only it were so simple... I often end up sharing a drink with them.

Do you have anything to say about GNR or the Peppers?

This.

It seems his answer is no. But he sure does love to talk to me. :lol:

How about the Brits have at Axl. Has this been posted yet?

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/feb/06/axl-rose-red-hot-chili-peppers-super-bowl-2014

Hadn't seen this article yet, thx!

"butthurt," jeez, what is the age and level of education of the posters in this thread?

"jeez" = Very uneducated and immature person language.

Do you have anything to say about GNR or the Peppers?

This.
Because mature and intelligent people always use the term "Yeezus" and not "Jeez". Isn't that an established fact?

Is butthurt in the dictionary?

Don't have any idea, but I'm sure that "Bitter", "cynical", and "overreaction" are in there. ;)

I think In the Name of Science is cut from the same cloth as One In a Million.

Found it in hour 3

http://jimrome.com/2014/02/06/262014-sochi-hoiberg-axl/

Maybe Jim Rome will get a response to this one.

I listended to it. It was hilarious!!! For all the people who don´t know Jim Rome. He is like this with everybody all the time. He is always calling people out. This time Axl was his target. Jim Rome has been playing WTTJ in his show for many years. He is a well known sports pundit in the U.S. He makes it very clear he is not siding with the RHCP.Rome has nothing against the letter itself. He just believes someone like Axl is not the right person to cast the first stone. The best part is when he has calls from the audience impersonating Axl. He says those guys sound better than Axl. And Slash and Duff should hire any of those guys to sing with them. Jim says he admired the early 90´s Axl but not this current Axl.

lol persecution

Don't you know that to become a card carrying member of the media you have to sign a contract that says you will hate on Axl Rose at every opportunity. Don't tell anybody.....but the rest of the world really is out to get him.

I heard Dave Navarro talk about it - he was saying people should be outraged at the NFL for not letting bands play live, and an organization like the NFL worth over a billion dollars can't get an engineer to get the sound right.

Blame the organizers of the event instead of the band? What an interesting idea. I'm surprised Axl didn't think of it.