Red Hot Chili Peppers' Unplugged at Super Bowl: Axl Rose Weighs In

Yes, pretty much. :lol:

Most people got over their GNR butthurt decades ago. Axl isn't even a thought for most people. If he happens to come up, they'll drop a joke because Axl is a joke to them, but it is within the confines of this fine forum that we sad souls keep true butthurt alive.

We are the guardians of the flame of butthurt. Never shall it's embers die.

Who would have thought that when a fat, washed up rock star who hasn't done anything noteworthy in two decades takes incoherent shots at the band chosen for the Super Bowl halftime show, the public might take shots back? Literally no one could have predicted this. :lol:

Who would have thought that an angry loser who hasn't done anything noteworthy in his whole life would get off so much on nothing really noteworthy.
Do it. Get mad. :lol:
I'm not really angry, just a little annoyed at your repetitive, pointless negativity. Although perhaps you have Asperger's, or some kind of psychological disorder, in which case it isn't your fault. I feel sorry for you, more than anything.Nah. You're definitely mad. :lol:

....take your crybaby, pussy ass shit out of the thread....

Oh, the irony.

Edited by RichardNixon

Yes, pretty much. :lol:

Most people got over their GNR butthurt decades ago. Axl isn't even a thought for most people. If he happens to come up, they'll drop a joke because Axl is a joke to them, but it is within the confines of this fine forum that we sad souls keep true butthurt alive.

We are the guardians of the flame of butthurt. Never shall it's embers die.

My butt is aflame. And so it shall ever be.

• Like 1

Do you have anything to say about GNR or the Peppers?

This.

It seems his answer is no. But he sure does love to talk to me. :lol:

How about the Brits have at Axl. Has this been posted yet?

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/feb/06/axl-rose-red-hot-chili-peppers-super-bowl-2014

"Jeez" :lol: some nasty comments in there… Loved this one:

PS "Guns N Roses" frontman!?

More like ex Guns N Roses frontman...

The real Guns N Roses changed their name and formed Velvet Revolver

Guns N Roses is all but a name ...

This.

It seems his answer is no. But he sure does love to talk to me. :lol:

How about the Brits have at Axl. Has this been posted yet?

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/feb/06/axl-rose-red-hot-chili-peppers-super-bowl-2014

Hadn't seen this article yet, thx!

"butthurt," jeez, what is the age and level of education of the posters in this thread?

"jeez" = Very uneducated and immature person language.

This.

Because mature and intelligent people always use the term "Yeezus" and not "Jeez". Isn't that an established fact?

Is butthurt in the dictionary?

Don't have any idea, but I'm sure that "Bitter", "cynical", and "overreaction" are in there. ;)

"butthurt," jeez, what is the age and level of education of the posters in this thread?

Maybe you should worry more about applying the salve that can ease the pain of your flaming anus than you should about other people's age and education. It would definitely relieve some of your angst. Hmmm....angst? Isn't that for teenagers?

"jeez" = Very uneducated and immature person language.

This.

Because mature and intelligent people always use the term "Yeezus" and not "Jeez". Isn't that an established fact?

Warchild, I don't know what "Yeezus" is or mean.

Past Super Bowl halftime acts are starting to respond - Prince's camp said the entire band was able to perform live, it took 3 weeks to get the sound right, and it was because he thought the Rolling Stones' audio was awful the year before.

That's because Flea excuse is bullshit, 60 years ago they were performing with sticks and stones compared to the technology available today, still they manage to do live shows.

Maybe you should worry more about applying the salve that can ease the pain of your flaming anus than you should about other people's age and education. It would definitely relieve some of your angst. Hmmm....angst? Isn't that for teenagers?

Such clever comebacks. I don't know how I can compete with jabs like these.

It was a poorly written and non-funny rant.

Axl probably is a little bitter and jealous, because of Slash playing the Bowl and because RHCP playing the Bowl and knowing his current version of GnR will never get asked to perform. So when he sees a band playing with backing tracks, it probably irritated him.

But at the end of the day, why do people really care? Too much celebrity worship in today's society. So one 51-year-old rock singer made a jab at another rock band full of 50 year old guys. Who cares. Why would this be more of a passing ten second thing to anybody........not that big of a deal, people. Move on.

The only thing I really find funny or interesting about it, is the reactions from the typical posters on here who defend Axl's every move. They are praising Axl for his humor and clever comedy, one poster even said something like "f*ck the RHCPs." But these are the SAME posters that would be absolutely losing their minds if the situation was reversed. If Flea made a joke about Axl........Oh My Gosh. There would be a 50 page topic with hundreds of posts about how crappy and overrated Flea and RHCPs are and what a mean-spirited rant Flea made, and how he should burn in hell for eternity. You just have to laugh at how much Axl Rose controls some people's lives.

I've been away for for ages. I popped back only to see, well, nothing's changed.. same old same old.. also, i checked out Here Today.. dead as a Dodo over there..

Edited by star