April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

I felt like TIL had emotional impact and some of the added guitars worked well. The cut to the guy with the bandanna singing his heart out in the crowd was epic.

That's There Is No Dana Only Zool, proudly representing MYGNRforum :lol:

I felt like TIL had emotional impact and some of the added guitars worked well. The cut to the guy with the bandanna singing his heart out in the crowd was epic.

I sang like that in the crowd in 2010 gig and made Axl moves too :lol: Although I did that during the classic songs..When CD songs were played I was standing normally LOL

Edited by gunnari

Trying to be positive, I'm just glad Jam was played, hopefully it'll be in the next album that they'll have ready next year, according to Richard.

I'll believe this new album talk when it's out how many years they been talking about a new album

According to Richard the album could have been released in 2012, 2013, and 2014.

• Like 1

Guest Gunns

Jungle was damn good. Better started off shaky, but Axl got really fuckin' powerful towards the end.

I really wish I could go to Vegas.

Jungle was damn good? Are you fucking high?

He means the first 4 seconds (i.e the first half of Axls first scream) we are micro complementing now. Its like people that say he sings with rasp (when its a few seconds of this i love out of a 2 hour show)...

Jungle was damn good. Better started off shaky, but Axl got really fuckin' powerful towards the end.

He is high...No rational human would defend that performance

Sad and pathetic performance from Axl and Ashba. Many funny moments, I'm sure they'll become videos soon. I highlight the TIL fuck up, Ron showing him the monitor and he just goes AAawwwww :lol:

If you liked this show, good for you. Your standards are lower than a snake's belly. But please, don't blame the haters, don't complain about the complainers. It's not like people are doing it without a reason. GNR is a joke and I'm glad Duff won't be part of this anymore.

I agree, anyone who enjoyed this or tries to say how good Axls voice sounded etc - Your standards are set so low.

oh I'm not a hater, I love(d) GNR as much all you, but there comes a point when you just have to admit that it's not good enough any more, you may come on here and try and defend him and the band, but seriously, inside you must know that it's not good enough... and if you think it is good enough, then see above - your standards are set too low.

Edited by robin2002

Guest Gunns

You've all been NGOG'D again

Axl's voice is like knockin on disneys door,

he's singing you could be whine

He's singing out ta get helium

This I Cant sing... it goes on

The show wasn't that bad. Yeah, he was obviously unprepared for TIL, but other than that there were no major fuck-ups.

Sometimes I swear some fans love to turn every little thing the band does into a mini-drama. Was it Axl at his best? Fuck no. Did Axl give 100% he had? I believe so. Can't ask for more than that.

Edited by Towelie
  • Like 1

The show wasn't that bad. Yeah, he was obviously unprepared for TIL, but other than that there were no major fuck-ups.

Sometimes I swear some fans need to turn every little thing the band does into a mini-drama. Is it Axl at his best? Fuck no. Did Axl give 100% he had? I believe so. Can't ask for more than that.

This.

Guest Gunns

Sometimes I swear some fans need to turn every little thing the band does into a mini-drama. Is it Axl at his best? Fuck no. Did Axl give 100% he had? I believe so. Can't ask for more than that.

If you believe Axl gave it 100% then we are all fucked

He sure tried, yeah but it's a bit late when he a) is out of shape vocally, and b) doesn't rehearse...is that really giving 100%?

I think you could ask him to take care of his voice and rehearse the fucking songs with his band, so he doesn't end up looking/sounding like a dumbshit onstage

Edited by DR DOOM

You've all been NGOG'D again

NGOG'd trolling?

the truth is a lie you believe.

More like the lie you believe has become your truth.

Kind of my point. I watched the live stream and enjoyed it for the most part, definitely not smashing it out the park vocally but there's enough awesome moments. It's not the 90s and those vocal parts aren't the easiest. I'd like to see anyone other singer try it. So yes I'm cutting Axl some slack. But you can see it completely negatively if you want...

I really think you're missing the entire point of what I was saying originally. I could care less about how the performance was in terms of quality. Rather tell me what else did we see? What new was shown? What reason were we given to believe in this incarnation of GnR? This performance was shit based on the fact they showed us nothing more than what we already know. They're perfectly content to leech of the old band's legacy. It's over. This was the last big opportunity they had to show the world something and they did nothing. That's why I believe it's over.