April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

Who's recording it? If we rely on vh1 rebroadcast we will miss something

6000 brazilians will be printscreening frame by frame, filming, audio ripping, mixing, mastering, cutting and dubbing.

We assume that bit then we sometimes don't get it

The event starts in a little less than 2 hours.

No, it starts in about 34 minutes.

You're wrong but ok. 8 PM Pacific.

You might want to check VH1's site. It says 7pm pacific. Whoops.

Edit: semantics over the word "event." For me the "event" is the stream and since Guns n Roses members will be on camera, interviewed, as they're going inside to the show, I consider the pre-show an "event." I'll take my lumps on this one.

Edited by saber_

6000 brazilians will be printscreening frame by frame, filming, audio ripping, mixing, mastering, cutting and dubbing.

We assume that bit then we sometimes don't get it

If it's being broadcast on regular television then a pirated version should show up on scene networks regardless. From there, I'm sure people will upload it to YouTube. That's what happened with the HBO/Rock Hall of Fame thing.

Ha! This calls for the picture of the Dj Ashba fan with the Dj is better than the old one sign.

Guest Gunns

Ha! This calls for the picture of the Dj Ashba fan with the Dj is better than the old one sign.

Dont leave the man hanging

I am interested to see what happens when he has to sing for 20 some odd minutes in a row with no oxygen tent break.

Dude is likely to be sucking wind pretty fucking hard by the end of the set.

Maybe Beta and TB can incorporate themselves into the set by bringing a nebulizer on stage so he can have a breathing treatment mid way through.

man, kudos to duff for being able to put aside the bullshit and support his old friend, btw. it's weirdly touching to me (maybe just because i'm such a big fan of the band and aware of its history) that he's showing up to do this for axl.

all 'gn'r reunion' crap aside it'd be nice if they could all just put aside their differences. not even asking for a reunion - just seeing them all standing on stage again together would be cool.

7161763237_7a1f518a65_b_zps57bc2056.jpg

• Like 1