April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

Guest Gunns

Axl will sound really good on the first 6 seconds of Jungle (first song) and then things will plummet from there. Basically, Axls voice is the new patience solo...

I honestly don't think Axl really cares what the crowd expect of him. The night is honouring him - not the GNR catalogue, not the GNR legacy - so he can essentially do what he wants (which he would anyway).

It's not like they're going to riot if the band play Better; and it's not like Better is a downspirited song. It's very in line with the tempo of the 'hits'.

Bullseye. Axl does what he wants. It shouldn't be a difficult concept to grasp.

Axl's legacy is the Gn'R catalog. It isn't like he's being given a humanitarian award like Bono.

That's all well and good, I'm just saying that Axl himself will play whatever he wants, and knowing Axl as we do, that could very well include a Chinese Democracy song. S'all I'm sayin. Where does it say he has to only play the hits?

I honestly don't think Axl really cares what the crowd expect of him. The night is honouring him - not the GNR catalogue, not the GNR legacy - so he can essentially do what he wants (which he would anyway).

It's not like they're going to riot if the band play Better; and it's not like Better is a downspirited song. It's very in line with the tempo of the 'hits'.

Bullseye. Axl does what he wants. It shouldn't be a difficult concept to grasp.

Axl's legacy is the Gn'R catalog. It isn't like he's being given a humanitarian award like Bono.

That's all well and good, I'm just saying that Axl himself will play whatever he wants, and knowing Axl as we do, that could very well include a Chinese Democracy song. S'all I'm sayin. Where does it say he has to only play the hits?

He doesn't. I think it'd be cool if they played the obligatory OMFG JUNGLE , ISE, SCOM,NR then threw in RNDTH & CD.

Guest Gunns

Who's recording it? If we rely on vh1 rebroadcast we will miss something

6000 brazilians will be printscreening frame by frame, filming, audio ripping, mixing, mastering, cutting and dubbing.

• Like 4