Vegas VIP meet and greet

To my knowledge, Axl has never once attended a meet-and-greet that people have paid for. The only way to meet Axl is backstage after the concert or at the after-party. I believe the meet-and-greets happen before the concert. Don't really see Axl showing up early to attend one since he has a history of turning up late for the actual concert.

• Like 1

To my knowledge, Axl has never once attended a meet-and-greet that people have paid for.

He has. Cbb trying to pull up the picture; but there's one of Axl with fans against a Monster Energy background.

Edit: Found it.

ics9ae.jpg

tumblr_lvqps4X2q21qjtr1eo1_500.jpg

Edited by NGOG

I think he's signed the posters that you get at the meet n greet on a few occasions and only ever turned up to one meet n greet but I think that was for monster energy or something.

Best chance of meeting Axl is usually by the tour bus/arena exit but im not sure what the venue is like in vegas, if its attached to the hotel it will be very hard to see him.

To my knowledge, Axl has never once attended a meet-and-greet that people have paid for.

He has. Cbb trying to pull up the picture; but there's one of Axl with fans against a Monster Energy background.

ics9ae.jpg

I stand corrected. But I suppose this rarely happens since almost everyone who attends reports a no-show by Axl.

ics9ae.jpg

That was a monster promo thing not for fans (He also signed 5 monster guitars)

Thanks everyone. The cost of the VIP isn't awful, just wondering whether I should get my hopes up or not. Looks like not lol

Looks like if you're paying to meet Axl, you're better off keeping your money. Unless it's a sponsor event, Axl sends in his hired guns for these kinds of engagements.

Axl is a no show, Ron, richard, frank, Dizzy and Tommy are nearly always the guys. I'm pretty happy meting them though. Would I pay for another VIP? no, maybe if I heard reports that it wasn't all over the place as far as the organizing goes.

Don't go to a GnR VIP thinking you will meet Axl, a couple of people who were VIP thought they would, when they only met the rest of the band they were like "...I only met bumblefeet and the bass player, at least I think he was the bass player" morons!

Personally I'd much rather meet the guys outside of a meet and greet scenario, I met Frank and chris in my local music store before the gig last time I saw them :D I'm aware they aren't the most popular members of the band, but beggars can't be choosers and it was free :)

Edited by Tom2112

Axl is a no show, Ron, richard, frank, Dizzy and Tommy are nearly always the guys. I'm pretty happy meting them though. Would I pay for another VIP? no, maybe if I heard reports that it wasn't all over the place as far as the organizing goes.

Don't go to a GnR VIP thinking you will meet Axl, a couple of people who were VIP thought they would, when they only met the rest of the band they were like "...I only met bumblefeet and the bass player, at least I think he was the bass player" morons!

Personally I'd much rather meet the guys outside of a meet and greet scenario, I met Frank and chris in my local music store before the gig last time I saw them :D I'm aware they aren't the most popular members of the band, but beggars can't be choosers and it was free :)

Anyone outside of these boards would have a tough time naming a band member besides Axl.A casual fan who purchases a meet&greet would probably expect to meet Axl. I don't think it makes them "morons" for not knowing who Stinson is. Edited by xGNRxSTARx
  • Like 1

first i gotta pay for a ticket, parking, gas, etc...then i gotta pay to stand around like an awkward dick hoping that chris pitman will say hello to me?

um, no

as i said, it's creepy as fuck and a huge waste of money and time

• Like 2