March 22nd, 2014 - Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Its would be so awesome if they suddenly just cut into a brand new song that nobody's ever heard of including the mentioned title tracks we already know of.

Yeah, it would be even more awesome if they suddenly just started playing a brand new song that nobody has ever heard of, including members of the band.

Is that Axl in the background?

Sure looks of it.. man I'd take that attire he's wearing right there over the god aweful stuff he wore the other night in concert.. I mean he's not skinny but he's not huge but the combo of clothes he uses in concert just makes him look lk a blob :)

#putsomeblackonAx

It's the oversized tees under the undersized zipped-up leather jackets that he looks like he's out to explode of.

I want the bad-ass 2006 and 2010 jackets back:

Axl_Rose.jpg

60526768.jpg?ee1f

975404911.jpg

It doesn't particularly matter to me how he looks; but the difference between 2006 and 2014 is blatantly testosterone. 8 years is a long-ass time for a middle-aged man - he just doesn't have those test levels anymore. End of the day, he was 44 in 2006 (and big into kickboxing). There would have been much more vitality at play.

If he really wants to eradicate the public hostility to his image, he should do hormone replacement therapy.

Yeah, eight years is a long time, I can't believe it's been so long. Time just flies.

When was the last time he performed sleeveless?

Think he had a sleeveless flannel in 2010.

Is that Axl in the background?

Sure looks of it.. man I'd take that attire he's wearing right there over the god aweful stuff he wore the other night in concert.. I mean he's not skinny but he's not huge but the combo of clothes he uses in concert just makes him look lk a blob :)

#putsomeblackonAx

It's the oversized tees under the undersized zipped-up leather jackets that he looks like he's out to explode of.

I want the bad-ass 2006 and 2010 jackets back:

Axl_Rose.jpg

60526768.jpg?ee1f

975404911.jpg

It doesn't particularly matter to me how he looks; but the difference between 2006 and 2014 is blatantly testosterone. 8 years is a long-ass time for a middle-aged man - he just doesn't have those test levels anymore. End of the day, he was 44 in 2006 (and big into kickboxing). There would have been much more vitality at play.

If he really wants to eradicate the public hostility to his image, he should do hormone replacement therapy.

Bleh screw surgery.. Hit them free weights put a little size on them arms/shoulders and he could keep the belly and not look that bad.

They should have a Team Brazil appreciation night at one of these shows while in the motherland.

Every night is team brazil appreciation night over there.

I was thinking maybe they could have a Fernando or Beta bobblehead night. Sports teams do it all the time to spike attendance, no reason GNR couldn't give it a try.

Or they could give away piñata's with beta or fernando's face on them