April 15th - Recife, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Axl woulda St Louis stage dived them, carefully taking off his fedora first of course.

Or one of his many bodyguards would've.

534c3084e24339dc7c8b45ef.jpg

It's not really fair, is it? Axl with all these body guards for protection and Kat only got DJ.

his pants length is so long he's walking on them, lol

Poor choice of clothes :facepalm: And why is Beta always with Axl? Apparently "the Mother" can't leave him out of sight..

Deja vu anyone:

elvis_69vegascolonel.jpg

Edited by gunnari
  • Like 1

It must be mentally exhausting for him to constantly have flocks of fans harrassing him for pictures and videos for their own personal enjoyment. People have no respect for someone else personal space these days. I wouldn't care much about my appearance either and would try my best to stay as low-key as possible if I were him. Can't imagine the amount of stress being famous must bring.

True. But you know that going in. It's the trade off you make. You want 25,000 people to pay to come to your concert.....you want millions of people to buy your albums and merchandise..........then you have to expect to give time/energy to fans on the street when they see you.

I wouldn't worry too much though about the "stress" these guys go through. He has body guards protecting him, and will go home to a multi-million dollar mansion and probably has 40-50 million dollars in his savings (investment) accounts.

For me, anyway, I wouldn't mind giving back some time to the fans. Some pictures and autographs is not that big of deal compared to the life you are able to lead because of those fans!!!

Edit:

And I think his outfit looks pretty cool.

Edited by Groghan
  • Like 2

Ah... I know this feeling. :( I still remember when a Brazilian robbed me. Took away my favourite band.

Hahahaha

Line of the day.

It must be mentally exhausting for him to constantly have flocks of fans harrassing him for pictures and videos for their own personal enjoyment. People have no respect for someone else personal space these days. I wouldn't care much about my appearance either and would try my best to stay as low-key as possible if I were him. Can't imagine the amount of stress being famous must bring.

Let's not pretend its not without its perks. Life is a trade off.

Charles Barkley is famous all over the planet. But he said early on he would not be a prisoner of his fame like Jordan was. Charles just lives his life and goes out all the time. It can be done.

Wonder if Axl & Duff will go heavy on the AC/DC covers tonight considering the sad news (rumor still but doesnt sound good) regarding the end of AC/Dc due to Malcom Youngs health taking a major downturn.

I would kill for Axl singing Down Payement Blues.
  • Like 1

Why do you people need to criticize everything ? I myself wish i had someone who was there for me as much as Beta is for Axl. Family is everything in this world

I wonder if Beta would be there if Axl were to lose all his money?

• Like 1

Poor choice of clothes :facepalm: And why is Beta always with Axl?

Psst: She's his manager, friend and "mother".

Yes, sad but true :vomit:

What on earth is sad about that??

I'd rather GnR have PROFESSIONAL manager than his "Mother"...

They went through all of them up until mid-2011.

Poor Axl for surrounding himself with people he love and trust, in one of the dirtiest businesses around. Would be nicer for him to have some money hungry slimeball with him instead, who's only goal is to reunite the old band.

thats a really good point. in a nut bar community like this one we have all lost sight of this. thank you for reminding me.

Poor Axl for surrounding himself with people he love and trust, in one of the dirtiest businesses around. Would be nicer for him to have some money hungry slimeball with him instead, who's only goal is to reunite the old band.

if he's happy, why not? I wish him the best, he's done a lot for me through the music. So Axl, if you are reading this, thanks man.

• Like 2

if he's happy, why not? I wish him the best, he's done a lot for me through the music. So Axl, if you are reading this, thanks man.

This.

That's not it at all.

I don't know why people on here always have to go to the extreme when talking about GnR.

Most people are happy that Axl has found himself a "family" to live with. Good for him. I'm sure everybody on this forum hopes that Axl is happy in life.

But fans of GnR - the BAND - aren't happy that his "team" don't care about the fans or about the band releasing music.

That's a big difference that a lot of people on this forum can't seem to fathom.

• Like 2

Why is that a bad thing to reunite with the LEGENDARY lineup???? And why should it be about the money? To me the reunion is not about money..As a fan of that GnR I would be really happy and many would too..Why is this option not good for Axl??