X-Men: Days of Future Past (final trailer)

Charles is walking at the end of Wolverine Origins, this movie is to fix those mistakes too?

Take a look at this, how can they fuck up so badly.

http://io9.com/5966264/8-ways-x-men-movie-continuity-is-irretrievably-fucked

Apparently X3 and Origins: Wolverine are being forgotten and discounted as canon, hence why Charles is alive in the future. Hopefully the film clears it up but I am more than happy with Origins being shitcanned.

Origins wasn't that bad. It was entertaining.

Can't wait to see this though. Hoping to go see it tomorrow night.

I agree. I thought they did the whole Wolverine Origin story pretty good. The only mistakes were with Gambit, Prof X, Emma Frost, and Dead Pool. But overall I don't hate it like some do. Solid C plus to B minus range.

Im so excited but a little sad there's no Cyclops or Jean. I know they are dead, but would have hoped they could have written them in somehow

Ah well!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men:_Days_of_Future_Past#Cast

Scroll down to the very bottom of the cast section. It says Cyclops and Jean Grey have cameos in the film.

No way... Well this will be the best X Men movie yet!

Apparently X3 and Origins: Wolverine are being forgotten and discounted as canon, hence why Charles is alive in the future. Hopefully the film clears it up but I am more than happy with Origins being shitcanned.

I'm guessing they may say it was some sort of alternate universe/different timeline sort of thing....they used that excuse in the comics when the chronology started to get out of whack.

Edited by Kasanova King

Despite the continuity issues (some addressed, some weren't), I really enjoyed this film. Easily the best X-Men out of them all for me.

There's alot of fan service in there for fans of the comics, I don't see this being easy to watch though if you haven't seen all the previous films (except the Wolverine ones to a lesser extent). Really annoyed about the post credits scene which I just found online. You can't honestly expect people to sit alone in the dark through credits while everyone else is exiting the room to see a 15 second preview of the next film. That said it, did look cool and I can't wait.

Ok, am I imagining it, or is Evan Peters actually a clone of the young Malcolm McDowell?

2vx3vrl.jpg

-Jennifer Lawrence just felt flat in the movie not her best work but her writing wasn't that strong either

-Quicksilver was the best part of the film

-Nit pick and I can't remember if this was done in the comic but why was Iceman with Kitty in the 2023 timeline? Considering Colossus was alive.

Edited by Spuffy78