Lets be honest....Axl can't sing anymore

Duff stood at the side of the stage and listened to Axl sing like a mutherfucker in October 2010. He knows he is still more than capable of singing like fuck.

But unlike way too many people on here who are talking complete bollocks, Duff also knows that Axl is now choosing to sing cleanly and use falsetto to hit high notes instead of blasting them out with a shitload of rasp.

Guest Len B'stard

I think fans have a tendency to exaggerate. Granted, on a bad day he can sound like a dying cat. But 95% of the time he does a passable job at most of the songs IMO.

Also, people that expect a carbon copy same voice from one day to the next off of a decent singer like Axl doesn't really know the fuckin'...no fuckin' singers ever spot on all the time like that, I'm talking singers singers here, especially live, you forgo the fuckin' 'listening to it recorded in a studio' aspect for the thrill, the in-the-moment-ness and the power of live performance, it ain't always about crackin' the case 100% perfect, even Axl in the 90s didn't do that shit.

I think it adds to the charm, it's kinda the whole thing with live performances.

Guest Len B'stard

I dunno, last time i listened to the cunt was when everyone was taking the piss out of him in the yellow raincoat...and even then for barely a few minutes. The time before that was fuckin' Rock Am Ring that i listened to what he's doing currently...but it can't be that bad, can it? :lol: I figure the raincoat episode was the pinnacle of that particular brand of fuckery :lol:

I dunno, last time i listened to the cunt was when everyone was taking the piss out of him in the yellow raincoat...and even then for barely a few minutes. The time before that was fuckin' Rock Am Ring that i listened to what he's doing currently...but it can't be that bad, can it? :lol: I figure the raincoat episode was the pinnacle of that particular brand of fuckery :lol:

He has sounded pretty much like raincoat day - sometimes slightly better, sometimes slightly worse - ever since.

Guest Len B'stard

I'd love to be able to listen to that but i can't at the moment as I'm at work but I'll have a peek later, also, Soulie, as much as I love you you don't talk that way about Dirt McGirt :lol:

(yes, the lines between humour and reality are seriously getting blurred there :lol:)

And for any video anyone gives you where he sounds passable, I'll give you 20 where he sounds horrid, Len. Just let me know when you want me to flood your inbox. :lol:

He usually always do the following songs passable, CD, WTTJ, ISE, MB, Estranged, Nice Boys, Used To Love Her, LALD, TIL CITR, NR, DC, CW, KOHD, Patience and The Seeker. What he often falls through at are these songs: RQ, Better, YCBM, Nightrain and PC. I think the numbers are on my side. But of course, you don't care about this, you are just here to be silly.

Edited by SoulMonster

And for any video anyone gives you where he sounds passable, I'll give you 20 where he sounds horrid, Len. Just let me know when you want me to flood your inbox. :lol:

He usually always do the following songs passable, CD, WTTJ, ISE, MB, Estranged, Nice Boys, Used To Love Her, LALD, TIL CITR, NR, DC, CW, KOHD, Patience and The Seeker. What he often falls through at are these songs: RQ, Better, YCBM, Nightrain and PC. I think the numbers are on my side. But of course, you don't care about this, you are just here to be silly.

He sings good half of estranged,the last part he sound horrible 100% of times,he sucks on civil war too,and dont cry last part too. eh..... used to love her and nice boys LOL.You have to be kidding.

This thread is moronic. Shit means way below mediocre. It means the average cunt, such as most of us, can do better. If that's the case, I'd love to hear it.

Not as good as he used to be, but as far from being shit as most critics here are from making sense.

This thread is moronic. Shit means way below mediocre. It means the average cunt, such as most of us, can do better. If that's the case, I'd love to hear it.

Not as good as he used to be, but as far from being shit as most critics here are from making sense.

He sounds terrible in the high notes. Very weak. The rest is decent.

Edited by Nosaj Thing