Live Q&A about Vegas Residency

It's over. Was great, lot of informations. Thank You Richard and DJ!
#NoTrickery
#NoNewSongsLive2014
#MainFocus20142015
#DUFFIZZY
#ProstituteTWAT
#VegasSurprises
#DJStudio
#MexicoNovember2014
#TommyNotGoingDown
#TommyWho?
#PitmanCoffee
#2009FrankSoloWasEnough
#MoreCovers
#Keepingyourmouthshut
Edited by Silent Jay
  • Like 1

So if Tommy doesn't want to sing Going Down, why doesn't Axl do vocals?

Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because Axl doesn't wants because Tommy doesn't wants because BETA DOESN'T WANTS.

It's like divide by zero

Edited by SeBaZ

So, a recap.

-New songs will PROBABLY not be played in Vegas.

-Axl WANTS to play Going Down, Tommy doesn't.

-Plans for HH in November.

-Fortus and Ashba are going to write and record new music during the residency.

-Duff will make a few appearances.

Do a Q&A with a random forum member and you'll get more info on the band than you will talking to these fools. Nothing but PR. Is that trickery? Definitely sort of, I'd say.

You're unbearably pessimistic. :facepalm:

Do a Q&A with a random forum member and you'll get more info on the band than you will talking to these fools. Nothing but PR. Is that trickery? Definitely sort of, I'd say.

You don't understand words or emoticons.

It's a perfectly legible sentence.

The emoticon was chosen with care and attention.

Thread isn't about me. Kindly fuck off. :)

That's my question! ;)

Thread isn't about me. Kindly fuck off. :)

No problem. Your posts bore me.

• Like 2

December 2013: "We can also exclusively reveal that the band are planning to present 2 to 3 new songs during next year's touring."

May 2014: Will you play New original songs on this tour?

possibility exists but not likely.. working through parts.

I like this one even more:

Q:Any chance of new material being played or recorded soon?

A: always chances.. and we're quite hopeful

The fact is that 90% of the audiences don't give a shit about new stuff and it won't bring in any new fans nor go over well if they took older songs out, yet Axl didn't give a shit about this during the CD drive he had, people slowly warmed and accepted it, some even converted to enjoying the hell out of it, cause he was consistently repeating and making people see that this was GNR NOW and the stuff was legitimately compelling, he isn't going to be able to do that again and do new songs justice with his current vocals, the time was 2011 in Rio and at the very latest the golden gods. That was for a mainstream beacon, though I guess folk will come to see ''GNR'' regardless so he could drop new stuff at any time, if it's one or two tracks in place of CD songs I can't see anyone complaining there but he had the years and momentum to replace songs like Brownstone and ISE with newer tracks yet has not. He's never outrunning or even going to justify keeping the name to tour a little slice of new stuff and the long shadow of the old stuff. He's becoming a hypocrite, I fucking love CD but c'mon you've had plenty of time to evolve this band by now... just playing charades and being a greatest hits machine without the guys who made the hits with you.