Live Q&A about Vegas Residency

hey, at least they didn't completely ignore the questions about new music. their answers are irrelevant though, cause they know as much as we do regarding a new album. can't say i feel bad for them, they're making lots of money, and that's what they care about.

Going Down was a simple enough but solid track, now why can't Axl approve of several other songs if they can do something as neat as that, surely that doesn't take three years to write, put five simple tracks together, get two months, wow, two months is so much work for a band that is constantly touring their ass off playing 2.5 hour shows, two months to ya know jam and work out the lingering Chinese epics and let them work their magic. I don't see what the issue is with doing something like that after five years of being together without much issue.

So nothing really new about this Vegas residency?

I don't know why Ashba does the interviews when he never really answers any questions that fans ask him.

I'm sure they are told what to say and what not to say. Whatever. Same old shit.

It's funny how some people enjoy them "trolling" the fans, like it's the coolest and most badass thing ever. i enjoyed some of their answers and respect them for not ignoring the new album questions, but the q&a was mostly useless.

In normally pretty upbeat about stuff, but I find this comment absolutely gutting.

So badly want the Chinese unreleased material

normally i'd say it will eventually come out, even if it's long after axl rose has passed on and we're all old men, but the problem i foresee is that ChiDem has such a negative stigma in the music industry (i say this as a fan of the album, btw) that i can't even really imagine a label ever wanting to issue all that unheard music years down the line. there's not really enough demand it would seem. i think we'll sooner see unheard outtakes and demos from the Illusion records than we will anything from the ChiDem sessions -- unless the band's follow-up to Chinese Democracy uses some of those ChiDem session tracks to build upon. But then, of course, we're playing the guessing game of whether we're ever even going to get another album from this band.

It's very frustrating.

While I can appreciate these guys are in a damned if they do, damned if they don't situation in regards to commenting on a "new" album and the like DJ's comments (and I know they were flippant) piss me off.

It's nice to see that he feels comfortable enough to just blah whatever the fans, I guess being such an original and talented, innovative guitarist and rock legend lends to his easy and dismissive manner.

The guy has some balls (and absolutely no shame) I'll give him that, he should consider himself very lucky that Axl's standards have dropped so low as to let a D grade poser like him hitch his teenygoth wagon to the GNR name.

Guest Gunns

The guy has some balls (and absolutely no shame) I'll give him that, he should consider himself very lucky that Axl's standards have dropped so low as to let a D grade poser like him hitch his teenygoth wagon to the GNR name.

dont confuse complete self unawareness and ignorance for balls, he has the former, not the latter.

dont confuse complete self unawareness and ignorance for balls, he has the former, not the latter.

Ah yeah, I forgot he lives in the #demented #ashbaland... for fuck's sake :facepalm:

Well this was a total bust:

- No reunion

- No plans

- No CD II - X material to be released

- No new songs

- No Silkworms

- Maybe more touring

- Assbah wants write a dirty sleazy song

- Axls wants but Tommy don't wanna

• Like 1

Guest NGOG

It's funny how some people enjoy them "trolling" the fans, like it's the coolest and most badass thing ever. i enjoyed some of their answers and respect them for not ignoring the new album questions, but the q&a was mostly useless.

Which fans would that be? As far as I can see, a lot of fans just accept the Q&A for what is was. Two musicians talking about a band that they can't really divulge much about it. So they attempt to be funny.

It's not particularly enjoyable, but it's not something to get butthurt about.