Noblesville, Indiana, US - Pro-Shot - 1991.05.29

Imagine these were the setlists being dropped on us in 2014

Not so fast, would you really like Double Talking Jive followed by Jam, followed by Godfather followed by drum solo.... :jerkoff:

You're right.. I'd much prefer DJ, Bumblefoot and whoever else happens to be in the band to perform some solo spot, instead of Slash... Please....

Imagine these were the setlists being dropped on us in 2014

Not so fast, would you really like Double Talking Jive followed by Jam, followed by Godfather followed by drum solo.... :jerkoff:

You're right.. I'd much prefer DJ, Bumblefoot and whoever else happens to be in the band to perform some solo spot, instead of Slash... Please....

Your original statement was stating that "the setlists being dropped on us in 2014"... No mention of the old band - songs only. So, you get DJ playing DTJ or you get DJ doing Better. Take your pick :lol:

Good show? WHAT? Waaaay to raspy. Good setlist, that's all. Listen to WTTj or SCOM.. worse than 2002 2011 or any other bad year for nuGNR.. seriously his voice is unbearable..

Plus any GNR fan with any access to YouTube at all has seen this show before.. so I don't know why you had to make a thread for it.. Not to be a dick but truth

• Like 1

Good show? WHAT? Waaaay to raspy. Good setlist, that's all. Listen to WTTj or SCOM.. worse than 2002 2011 or any other bad year for nuGNR.. seriously his voice is unbearable..

Plus any GNR fan with any access to YouTube at all has seen this show before.. so I don't know why you had to make a thread for it.. Not to be a dick but truth

also, this was months before UYI came out so you're hearing a bunch of songs you've never heard before...I know everyone wants to hear a new song live now but sometimes it takes away from the show if you have no idea what song(s) they're playing

also, this was months before UYI came out so you're hearing a bunch of songs you've never heard before...I know everyone wants to hear a new song live now but sometimes it takes away from the show if you have no idea what song(s) they're playing

And everyone with access to YouTube has seen this show before.. Why was it necessary to make a thread about it now

Thank you!! I saved it to my list....

Now, to all those who complain about Axl's vocals these days... hello? he doesn't sing pretty good here. Actually, I think its because of this way of singing that he fucked up his pipes!

What was really good to see back in the day about Axl was his presence onstage, his psychotic way of singing, faces, moves.... but not exactly his voice (except in some songs). Best Axl's voice was before 1991, when he was trying to make it big and actually cared about rehearsing and performing like a professional.