If Ron leaves, which virtuoso would you like to see in the band?

Guest Gunns

Guest Gunns

n42164.jpg

Who's she? I'd fuck the arse off her given half a chance! :) Looks like Ashley and Mary Kate before they got on the smack.

That's a sheman bro, but I'm guessing it Ain't the first time you fucked a guy up the ass lol

On that note, Apparently Bach stiffed him on royalties so I'm guessing it's not his first time being fucked by a man either hahaha

if the rumors are true about Ron leaving, I want to be the first person to welcome Bucket back into the band

I will miss Ron, but Bucket would be a welcome edition,

But if Bucket doesn't come back to (replace a guy that originally replaced him) who would you like to see take over the virtuoso spot?

discuss

After many years, I learned to love Ron, and now it seems he is leaving....

Only Bucket back (or Robin) would be good news.

n42164.jpg

Who's she? I'd fuck the arse off her given half a chance! :) Looks like Ashley and Mary Kate before they got on the smack.

That's a sheman bro, but I'm guessing it Ain't the first time you fucked a guy up the ass lol

On that note, Apparently Bach stiffed him on royalties so I'm guessing it's not his first time being fucked by a man either hahaha

Oh come on, you can't blame him, it's like that tokyo hotel singer, those doesn't count as men.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On topic, I agree Sterling would be a good replacement, he's actually a good composer as Bucket and Bumblefoot (And that totally matters :lol: ).

And i'm serious here, even with the Bach problems, I think the guy deserves recognition, he knows what he's doing.

Someone up there said Doug Alrich. He'd probably not fit in GNR, but damn, he's SO FUCKIN AMAZING, I'd love to see him here.

John 5 would also be a good option, his solo stuff is GOLD.

He gave Manson a great sound (I prefer the 90s Manson, but still, John 5's work was amazing), and he's one of the best things about the Rob Zombie band, he also worked with Adler and (correct me if i'm wrong here) Duff.

What about Orianthi? Did someone mention her before?

Now that'd be a good option she has everything, the shreding, the passion, the image, she's with Alice Cooper now.

Also the singing! She can have a little spot like Bumble, I think Orianthi is probably the best option.

If you don't know her, ooooh you're missing something big here:

6296323583_e74cafb310.jpg

That "Slashy" solo... Hah!

If you want to keep on the freakshow, Yuto Miyazawa is a 14 year old boy who played with Ozzy when he was 9... It would be so bizarre having Ashba and this kid jamming and watching the kid kicking Ashba's ass that I'd go running from Argentina to Vegas to see that.

yuto.cool.pic_1_.jpg

So... I want Bumblefoot in GNR, really I do.

I wish this rumor is just a rumor and he'd continue here, the guy rocks in every sense of the word, he's an amazing musician, composer and he's great with fans.

But if he has to go, these are my options.

Edited by viruzzz

Virtuosos should not be, nor should have ever been in Guns n Roses.

The intent was street level and organic, not over baked noodle-wankery.

Shred wankers became part of GNR when Axl thought that's all he needed to do to replace Slash: get someone who can play a billion notes per second.

This fact alone proves that Axl wasn't some sort of mastermind. Slash's brilliance wasn't about how fast he could play. It was all about his sense of melody, which is something BBF or Fortress or DJ or whatever shredder hired by Axl just doesn't have.

Shred wankers became part of GNR when Axl thought that's all he needed to do to replace Slash: get someone who can play a billion notes per second.

This fact alone proves that Axl wasn't some sort of mastermind. Slash's brilliance wasn't about how fast he could play. It was all about his sense of melody, which is something BBF or Fortress or DJ or whatever shredder hired by Axl just doesn't have.

Or he wanted to change styles and hiring a guy who played like Slash wouldn't have been right for what he wanted to do at the time?

I think Axl knew he couldn't replace slash and that's why he went a different direction.. I also think that's why he was so hurt about slash leaving. Isn't there an interview where Axl is asked what is stoping him from making the next appetite or album and he's like "slash".. I took that as Axl saying in one word how much he needed slash for the band he had created

Edit: is there anyone out there better at being slash then slash?

Edited by Estranged Coma

I guess if the next record is more of a back to basics type record with Sixx Am production, then Ron may not be needed.

But if they continue with CD type material they will need a Ron.

I don't think they will ever go back to write songs about street life so it's not a given they never use Ron skills.

But with Dj and Fortus and Tommy it's looks like punk Mötley Stones album.

Guest Gunns

mwuzgi_zps0a0f87b5.png

A 41 year old man ladies and gentlemen. <_<

Why?

I've seen worse people whose older than him

I actually saw a 60+ year old guitarist who piss on the audience

(sorry i don't have videos or pics :shrugs: )

Dj took a dump on the audience when he played that abysmal solo in patience, I think that's worse.

i don't see any musician just walking in, look how long it took for them to jell with dj. and ron's skill level is unheard of. someone like satriani or bucket head is an obvious fix but neither will ever happen. i say drop the chinese stuff he does (shacklers etc) and stick with richard and dj. bumble in my opinion is not replacable at this point.

mwuzgi_zps0a0f87b5.png

A 41 year old man ladies and gentlemen. <_<

Why?

I've seen worse people whose older than him

I actually saw a 60+ year old guitarist who piss on the audience

(sorry i don't have videos or pics :shrugs: )

Did he pause beforehand to make sure the lighting was right so it could all be caught on camera for the #demented look?

Unless it's Buckethead then no more noodlers - Not a fan of Rons playing, at least Buckethead had some great melodies - for the state that GN'R are in either go with 2 guitarists or get a guitarist who can play the non fret wanking stuff to a decent level (better than DJ) that BBF does and let Fortus pick up the more technical stuff.

Did he not think of the poor cleaner who gets about £6 an hour having to dispose of the soil and cracked plant pot and find somewhere to throw or replant the thing? They probably work a lot harder than that demented dunce, all to look rock n' roll by lifting a plant in the air. That's not really the kinda guitarist I can consider real cool or admirable let alone his basic skills on the instrument and corny gimmicks. Actually the cleaner was probably glad to do something different than mop, make the beds, wipe the surfaces but it's beside the point. Really demented. Wonder if he swung it at any old women or took it in a bar to beat the shit out of someone.