Slash slaughters Star Spangled Banner and nobody cares?

I don't know if "slaughters" is the right word, but it certainly wasn't good.

It offended the fuck out of my ears. Absolute shit.

To me it was like everything else he's done since GNR, bland as fuck.

I'd rather listen to the other shit he's done. That's saying something.

What the shit was that??? I know it's a crap song to begin with, but seriously here, every YouTuber that has ever played it has done better. Including DJ jr.

Trolling skill 0/10

I've heard a Jimi Hendrix version which is more shittier than this, too much guitar wankery

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0WG-ZUUOsg&feature=kp

Actually the whole Star Spangled Banner is a boring uninspired tune

also. DJ Sr?

are you high or what?

If you wanna say that Slash is just another poser fag, then at least you should use common sense, bro

Slash was there earlier than DJ...

Edited by Crash Diet
  • Like 2

Slash is a sellout media whore, didn't you know that? Bastard only thinks about releasing music and playing live, let's not even mention the top hat that he wears all the time, including showers, sex and meetings with Satan.

What the shit was that??? I know it's a crap song to begin with, but seriously here, every YouTuber that has ever played it has done better. Including DJ jr.

Trolling skill 0/10

I've heard a Jimi Hendrix version which is more shittier than this, too much guitar wankery

also. DJ Sr?

are you high or what?

If you wanna say that Slash is just another poser fag, then at least you should use common sense, bro

English, monkey. Speak it. No shit Slash was there earlier, how in the holy fuck could he be Sr. if he wasn't? Are you high? No, of course not. You're just....

Slash is a sellout media whore, didn't you know that? Bastard only thinks about releasing music and playing live, let's not even mention the top hat that he wears all the time, including showers, sex and meetings with Satan.

Again, so? What does that have to do with his shitiest of all shits ever shitted performance of The Star Spangled Banner? Roseanne did it better.

Edited by Damn_Smooth

Trolling skill 0/10

also. DJ Sr?

are you high or what?

English, monkey. Speak it. No shit Slash was there earlier, how in the holy fuck could he be Sr. if he wasn't? Are you high? No, of course not. You're just....

Again, so? What does that have to do with his shitiest of all shits ever shitted performance of The Star Spangled Banner? Roseanne did it better.

Monkey? lol

Tell me more about your alternate accounts in gnfnr when you pretend to be a Slash fan :lol:

Edited by Crash Diet

Monkey? lol

Tell me more about your alternate accounts in gnfnr when you pretend to be a Slash fan :lol:

:lol: All the proof I've ever needed to prove that you are indeed a monkey lies in this post right here. I've never had an alt account on any forum, much less gnfnr. :facepalm:

Monkey? lol

:lol: All the proof I've ever needed to prove that you are indeed a monkey lies in this post right here. I've never had an alt account on any forum, much less gnfnr. :facepalm:

You and wfuckinga got a lot in common :lol:

Monkey? lol

You and wfuckinga got a lot in common :lol:

As do you and warchild.

• Like 1