DJ Chat going on right now...

I asked: Axl talked about CDII being "already recorded", do you know if it is completely mixed and mastered and ready for the shelves, and did you contribute to it?

Dj's answer: It is not ready to hit shelves but whatever we release next i will be apart of

Surprised I was able to get a serious question in and that he would answer. Too many young girls and Brazilians.

• Like 4

Those fans of his are so demented I wouldn't be surprised if some of them started smoking just so they could quit together with their idol.

i asked him if he still smokes or not because atleast that is something he would answer atleast lol and he said he didn't for 9 months

I lost 10 IQ points after being invited in the chat where I could ask Dj questions and having to endure 10 minutes of the most inane chatterings from braindead Dj followers while hoping that some small nuggets of interesting information would be revealed in midst of all the "haha" and "you're so awesome"s.

• Like 2

So was this one of those chats where it moves so fast he can't keep up with it? When you ask a question it's lost amongst the constant dribble in different languages from fans - last time it was so annoying as they weren't even asking questions but just telling him they loved him etc.

Soulmonster glad you had a good question answered, at least that's hopeful. Pity he didn't say whether BBF would also be a part of it.

So was this one of those chats where it moves so fast he can't keep up with it? When you ask a question it's lost amongst the constant dribble in different languages from fans - last time it was so annoying as they weren't even asking questions but just telling him they loved him etc.

Soulmonster glad you had a good question answered, at least that's hopeful. Pity he didn't say whether BBF would also be a part of it.

Why would he?

Things to say to your idol when you get the chance to chat with him: You're so awesome; love my swag; your quotes always inspire me; you are my hero; write your biography; goodnight; do you want to be a dad; you'll be an awesome dad; goodnight; greetings to your wife; are you going to design another car; are you a rock star or a guitar hero.

Rock4eva, it did go fast. I just looked at his answers and then went looking for the matching questions. He said he was not taking a break after Vegas, but didn't know what the rest was going to do. He likes Izzy a lot and said he hoped he would be playing with them. He has nothing against Slash and pays no attention to the haters (not literally what he said, but you know what I mean). He didn't answer questions about BBF or if they were having fun together in Vegas, or questions about coming to Europe.

• Like 2

I made some sarcastic comments about the setlist and his solos. Wasn't really interested in asking him a "serious" question because we can never really take his answers seriously.

SoulMonster, I was shocked he actually answered your question. As always, taken with a grain of salt...

Edited by Yesterdays-Civil-War

I asked: Axl talked about CDII being "already recorded", do you know if it is completely mixed and mastered and ready for the shelves, and did you contribute to it?

Dj's answer: It is not ready to hit shelves but whatever we release next i will be apart of

Surprised I was able to get a serious question in and that he would answer. Too many young girls and Brazilians.

i hope not over Robin parts/solos..

• Like 1

I lost 10 IQ points after being invited in the chat where I could ask Dj questions and having to endure 10 minutes of the most inane chatterings from braindead Dj followers while hoping that some small nuggets of interesting information would be revealed in midst of all the "haha" and "you're so awesome"s.

Absolutely fascinating that would say that about a group of die-hard fans of a musician.

Edited by Groghan

Absolutely fascinating that would say that about a group of die-hard fans of a musician.

Whut?

Whut?

Seems like you have a bit of a crusade going against DJ fans who you feel worship his every move. "braindead DJ followers" and you don't like all the "you're so awesome" comments.

I think DJ has been told or just really strongly believes for whatever reason that whenever this thing gets out that he will have some credits on it.. Maybe Axl really does like what he's seen in the studio from him ??

Bumble would never say something like this don't ya think.. All his answers were "we hvnt worked on anything all together"

Whut?

Seems like you have a bit of a crusade going against DJ fans who you feel worship his every move. "braindead DJ followers" and you don't like all the "you're so awesome" comments.

If you think "crusade" fittingly describes a couple of one-off rants after having to endure a failed live chat caused by over-eager fans who spam the text field with pointless exclamations then what word are we going to use for a person who have posted more than 200 posts going on about "Axl worshippers"? Haha :D

I think DJ has been told or just really strongly believes for whatever reason that whenever this thing gets out that he will have some credits on it.. Maybe Axl really does like what he's seen in the studio from him ??

Bumble would never say something like this don't ya think.. All his answers were "we hvnt worked on anything all together"

Yeah. So either Bumblefoot is a little bit more wary about saying something that might come back to bite him in the ass, or he is simply not included in the work on, or talk about, the next release and hence not privy to that information.

Whut?

If you think "crusade" fittingly describes a couple of one-off rants after having to endure a failed live chat caused by over-eager fans who spam the text field with pointless exclamations then what word are we going to use for a person who have posted more than 200 posts going on about "Axl worshippers"? Haha :D

Yeah. So either Bumblefoot is a little bit more wary about saying something that might come back to bite him in the ass, or he is simply not included in the work on, or talk about, the next release and hence not privy to that information.

Yah I was leaning in the direction of the latter, mostly because of the strong rumor he's leaving soon..

I just keep remembering that Axl picked these guys to be in his band, so if DJ were out of line, I'm pretty sure Axl would say something.

I know the 3 times I've seen this band onstage, they seem to get along great and you can see they kid each other and seem happy and comfortable onstage.

As far as DJ's ego, what rock musician doesn't have an ego? I think it's part of the job description.

Thanks to Chainsforalice from M.sl

Back to brazil in the next year or so
Doing an auto bio or film doco of his life an guns.
Studio version of B.O.D ready to go.
Ashba horror mansion opening soon
Lots of things coming up for guns not to do with touring.
He's been working on some guns stuff by himself.
Lips are sealed if we'll hear a new guns single this year
He'd love to play don't damn me live
Ashbamedia still work for cirque du solei
GNR stage in vegas designed by ashbamedia
He admits chi dem stuff is harder to play than older stuff

Izzy is a chance for tonights concert !
  • Like 1