This or That - GNR

Can we all play this? I'm interested to see what what everyone's choices will be. It's easy, you just pick your favourite out of the two choices the previous user wrote. E.g: Coma or Locomotive? Locomotive... then write your own question with two choices.

Doesn't have to be just songs, can be anything GNR-related.

I'll start Street Of Dreams or Yesterdays?

Guest Len B'stard

Prostitute

14 years or Dust N' Bones ?

What the FUCK are you talking about Lio? *checks her temperature* Prostitute is better than Since I Don't Have You, on what planet? :lol: Come on, I expect better from you, you need to shape up young lady!

There was a time

Axl or Slash?

Axl.

Adler or Brain?

Adler, even though it's the wrong answer, i don't give a fuck, listen to Appetite then listen to any album Brains been on and then sit down and shut the fuck up and recognise that I'm right :D

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

There was a time

Axl or Slash?

Axl.

Adler or Brain?

Adler

If the World or My World?

My World, at least it's funny

Slash tophat or that horrible thing on DJs head nicked from the artful dodger? :D

At least My World had the decency to be a quick killer. if the World takes it sweet ass time killing you and everyone you love in the process.

Ahem, yeah, My World.

Duff or Stinson?

Kind of very similar punk bass players.

One wears a cowboy boots, 80s football shorts and a cowboy hat on stage in 100 degree weather.

Duff

SCOM or Nov Rain?

Prostitute

14 years or Dust N' Bones ?

What the FUCK are you talking about Lio? *checks her temperature* Prostitute is better than Since I Don't Have You, on what planet? :lol: Come on, I expect better from you, you need to shape up young lady!

Sorry, I've always hated it. It was the song that turned me off GN'R for 20 years :lol:

Guest Gunns

New music but no more live performances ever from Axl.

Dj is fired from the band ,but they will play an unreleased song live this year?, OR

Dj stays in the band, same setlist for the next 2 years, but a guaranteed 14 track new album is released at the end of 2015?

Edited by Gunns

Guest Len B'stard

I think it's gorgeous, one of Axls best vocal performances, for a band that is notoriously shit at picking cover songs to suit their ability they really nailed it with this one, perhaps the last perfect marriage of that Slash guitar tone and Axls voice, i love it to bits :)

( sorry to interrupt the flow :) )

Dj stays in the band, same setlist for the next 2 years, but a guaranteed 14 track new album is released at the end of 2015

Ashba Swag - OR - BBF hot sauce?

BBF Hot sauce, even though I have IBS and it will likely give me fire poop (I'd just really rather not have AshbaSwag).

Bucket comes back or Finck comes back.

Edited by BangoSkank